Really could use a UT99 style RL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

YepYep

Apr 29, 2001
Visit site
Howdy all,

I've been scouring the net to find the perfect Classic Rocket Launcher but no luck. ClassicUT came close. Primary load 6, after full load it'd wide spread. If alt-fire was pressed while loading primary fire the rockets loaded up until it was released would "ball" or tight spread. Alt-fire by itself would load up to 6 grenades.

ClassicUT does all but the "ball/tight-spread". We are a rocket arena only clan, and loved the old rocket launcher. Well, I can get the speed increased with WeaponStuff, but really miss the ball spread!

Has anyone seen anything like what I'm try to get at? lol

If someone is bored I'm sure the code would be easy to tweak, but I'm coding st00pid and can't get it done solo. Any willing?

Thanks!

Mak