Realism, RA, and newbies...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
all the people who run out of stamina so fast are the guys that are used to running to there positions right off the bat... ya goota slowww down.. jogging you can jog for a long time
and ya yurchs right sprinting is putting your ALL into it... not just fast... and these guys got awkward equipment

FyreFly

Jan 27, 2001
NY
www.oswego.edu
and ya yurchs right sprinting is putting your ALL into it... not just fast...

Where did yurch say that?

He said sprinting for 30 seconds is a long way to go, it is, about 200 meters.

I wish I could use some of that awkward equipment I've been haulin around!

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by FyreFly
I wish I could use some of that awkward equipment I've been haulin around!
- I've been thinking that ever since I first saw the player models in INF. :p

And you'll take a LONG time to run out of stamina while jogging, even in RA... I'm hardly an expert on this, but I seriously doubt that your average grunt has that much training for the 200-meter dash so much as a longer, slower run...

FyreFly

Jan 27, 2001
NY
www.oswego.edu
What is RA?

Um, RA stands for RealAim. Its a mod/mutator (whatever) for Infiltration that aims to make INF closer to real life.

Its eliminates sensitivity of moving the mouse when scoped. Making your crosshairs move really quickly.
It increases penalties for heavy loadouts, and sprinting. When either of these things are affecting your player, your stamina will quickly become 0.
It also stops you from aiming while sprinting, if you sprint, your weapon is lowered. If your scoped, you can't sprint or jog.

A bunch of other stuff was modified too, like straffing and moving backward....

Fyre....