**REAL LIFE GAMING GOES ONLINE**

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Hello Everyone.

I'm sure many of you have seen my posts that there is a second big event occurring on Sunday, March 11, 2001, in addition to the release of Infiltration 2.85. Well, as some of you guessed, as of right now (00:00 GMT), the the website Real Life Gaming has gone online.

Created by myself, =X=, Styx_Surfer, Steel, Los Pescados, The_Fur, Wolf and Vee; RLG is a new website; the goal of which is to provide a portal between reality-based games, and the reality of modern military and
law-enforcement organizations. We offer features on real training, tactics, and weapons, as well as many reviews of the latest reality based maps, and all the latest reality gaming news.

As most of our web team are rooted in Infiltration, much of the site is currently devoted to the game, including a review of 2.82, an exhaustive links index, and the most detailed weapons section available in the Infiltration community. Our future goal is to be a resource for a large collection of reality games, and we already have many plans to help our site grow.

So come check us out. We've put a lot of time into preparing the site, and we think you'll be impressed. And if you wish, drop us a line, either through our online message forums, or direct by email. We'd be glad to hear from you.

Enjoy.

page

Shawn S. Altorio (=DarKNesS=)
Assistant Coordinator, Public Relations & Graphic Artist
Real Life Gaming (RLG)
email: saltorio@yahoo.com

[This message was edited by =DarKNesS= on Mar 10, 2001 at 22:55.]

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I don't know what you guys are talking about. You must be blind. :D