1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[READ] The Infiltration Forums: YOUR THOUGHTS

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by HanD_of_DarKNesS, Sep 21, 2001.

1. Snipe*Star

Snipe*Star New Member

the forums are ugly. the text is too big, colors are ugly, etc. but i havent had a problem with any forum members yet.

2. Sparky_NZ

Sparky_NZ Don't Flinch

You can change the colours and general format of the forums under your profile.

3. UTProphet

UTProphet Trial By Fire

ok, who brought this back? this calls for a

"."

4. |NiB|DIRK DIGGLER

|NiB|DIRK DIGGLER New Member

Hi

Im a newbe to infiltration. But I come from tribes so I know what fourms are like. All I can say is dont let crap get to you. I know I wont. BTW great game you got here lookin forward killin some of ya. hook up with me on aim or icq if you like.
    AIM : NIBDIRK