UT Re: UT99.org Community Map Pack 2 Screenshotpack 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
(because of the WIP Screenshot Thread I hope I am right to post that stuff here... :rolleyes:)
-----------------------
Hey, Greetings to all UT Fans out there. Some of you might wonder why the pack is not released yet. Well, the developing time is simply much longer than anyone of us expected before, but we are making a good progress and .. I say it carefully.. we are nearly finished (at least in contrast to the developing time since July last year).

But this is not supposed to be a wall of text, some new screens from what you can expect at the end...

Classic Industrial Action, what would UT be without that stuff?

And even more icy-snowy themed maps...

Some "Jungle warfare" action is also waiting for you, shoot each other on a tropicial island

Thats not all...want to explore a noble mansion? Then this map is for you

Enough of Deathmatch. Whats with CTF? Here we go...

Editor Dave also offers a new multiscreenshot of his single player map

And ... could it be possible? Yearh, even an Assault map will be included

After those mostly new related maps, some bullet points about the mappack:

* Over 15 maps, mostly Deathmatch, but also some CTF maps
* "special" extra maps like the already related Single player map, a Rocketjump/Bunnytrack and even an Assault map
* the maps range from different sizes and kinds of gameplay
* Welcome some UT3 gameplay elements, as like the Armor system, this even includes the Anti-Headshot helmet.
* new and overworked UT3 like powerups, like the Damage Amplifier, the Berserk Powerup, Invisibility and the Nanoblack Battle Suit

Mappack Mappers: --=Aalexanderrr=--, Creavion, editor Dave, FrozenDozer, GenMoKai, Mr. Tom, Rob_Master Builder, S´Calain
Scripting: Feralidragon (The Scripting Guru),
Special Mappack Supporter: proof (the guy with the green thumb/Udamage + Berserk Modell)

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
They look soo fantastic!
I only hope these item spawn gens arent in every map (I like my items without them you must know).

Last edited:

FroDo

aka FrozenDozer
The first pack is not worth mentioning further.
qfat
ugly.gif

Thx guys, we're really happy if you like our hard work ;D Hopefully this pack will reanimate the whole UT Scene a little bit...

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Really looking forward to this. Judging by the screenshots, you guys have really put in a lot of work & this is going to bring a lot to the table.