Rate the persons Signature Above you.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
MADXW, 6/10.
something about it I like, something about I don't get.
what am I looking at? aside from some random junk.
explanation.jpg

Its inspired by Dadaist art, the collages in particular.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
steam game card which I like cause it's minimalistic, imma get one soon, kanthomy logos and links, simple. 8/10

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I like your signature, it looks really good, the transition between the text is good. I presume you made it?
It fits nicely with your avatar, location etc.
The only thing is its a little low quality but i guess thats because of the gif-ness.
As you know I'm in love with you though, so I'm a bit biased, maybe someone else should rate it too?

1000/10

seriously though; 7⅝/10
I would like it better centered though.

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
Your sig is nice. It fits with your avatar, it is animated (i don't like non-animated sigs) and it's very original, although i still don't get it... what does it mean? It reminds me to those old greyscaled 'mafia' themed movies...
I rate it as 8/10.
Well, i might add an extra point now that i know you are a girl and not a fag... It's not that i have anything against gay people (i have gay and bisexual friends) but i do have against gays who are in love with me.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Its a like a movie, in three scenes with only three lines, and no actors.
There's three characters;
-Casey
-Holly -Casey's girlfriend.
-Sarkowski -Casey's friend.
-And an un-named cop
The first scene is in Sarkowski's appartment, you can interpret the storie anyway you want, but when i wrote it i had a story in mind; Casey is just a regular guy, except he's a paranoid Schizophrenic. For years he has been treated harshly by a corrupt cop in the NYPD, since a dispute 6 years earlier. One day he sees the cop coming from his girlfriends appartment, obviously he's pissed about this, in his anger he hunts down the cop and asks him about it, the cop denies everything and isn't to nice about it either.

Beaten; Casey visits his only friend; sarkowski and tells him what happend, sarkowski thinks the cop is telling the truth and that nothing happened between the cop and holly.

Obviously Casey doesn't listen and goes back to Holly to question her on it, she swears nothing happened, that they where just talking, but again Casey won't believe it.

He hunts down the cop and kills him in the street, end of story.

Last edited:

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I never pay attention to people's signatures, but I'll say 9/10 on that one for originality. I just didn't know what was going on, but a silent movie signature is a great idea.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I never pay attention to people's signatures, but I'll say 9/10 on that one for originality. I just didn't know what was going on, but a silent movie signature is a great idea.
It's the future of signatures i tell ya.
Next one will be about a rouge robot who escapes from his manufacturing facility in search of revenge or something.
You see I've started already :p thats just part of the leg
[SCREENSHOT]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/M_A_D_X_W/47123849230402102395948395290573902.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Kantham said:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=174025
I'm not making a model or skin for a UE3 game am I? No, I'm making a sig.
You don't have to try find fault with everything.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Uh okay actually I was just pointing out there's a thread for it if he was interested to post in.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
It's the future of signatures i tell ya.
Next one will be about a rouge robot who escapes from his manufacturing facility in search of revenge or something.
You see I've started already :p thats just part of the leg
[SCREENSHOT]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/M_A_D_X_W/47123849230402102395948395290573902.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Add an analog stick at the top and it could resemble the wii's nunchuk. I gives you A-