1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rate the persons Signature Above you.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The_Head, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Emotionless Ice

Emotionless Ice Banned: <a href=/showthread.php?t=171372>attemptin

8/10

It look like a blank screen

I like some of the things people do on here they are really nice. I can see people put a lot in time to making somethig look good.

2. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

It's pretty decent, with some rough texture and a cool character. 7/10.

I've gotten me self a new sig, again. I'm getting high on sigs these days lol :p

3. PoPoV

PoPoV New Member

^^7/10, not my style though, but still looks good

4. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

5. Mas

Mas Paul Aka Mas

Nicely done Kantham, very nicely blended, with a good symbol, I need to sort my sig/advatar out its like 3 years old. :(

6. UTGirl

UTGirl Link(gun) Lady

A nice Torch-based sig
    8/10

7. Emotionless Ice

Emotionless Ice Banned: <a href=/showthread.php?t=171372>attemptin

9/10
    Nice it is cool coloring great and everything, but it's not my style. But I do preciate your work with it

8. JonAzz

JonAzz UA Mapper

8/10 interesting... I dunno why, but I like it :p

9. AizenSA

AizenSA The Divine Tyrant

nice decent backgrounds dunno what the info is for in there but a 6/10

10. Bullet10k

Bullet10k New Member

A little too much plain (non blended) black - 7/10

11. Monster Kill

Monster Kill New Member

I like it. 9/10. The color scheme is good and the image ready motion stuff is also good. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's a 'tech/vector' sig. I don't like vector sigs. I like abstract brushes:) :) . No tech/vector brushes for me:mad: :mad: But even tho it is a vector sig, it's still really nice and deserving of a 9/10.

12. Bullet10k

Bullet10k New Member

Cool. :D (btw it's 'vector' only, no tech at all)

I give yours an 8.5/10 - Overall very nice. Good BG, but work on blending the character in since it's an abstract style. And same goes with the name, for an abstract sig, not everything has to be 100% clear and readable, it's ok for people having to squint a little.

13. toniglandyl

toniglandyl internal data fragmentation : 62203480%

awsome 9/10 !
    you lose 1 point because there is some motion on the sides and it brings a little disturbance with the motionless middle IMO :/

14. AizenSA

red and black mmmmmmm my colors 9/10

15. Bullet10k

Bullet10k New Member

MMM me likes it 9/10 - Do some more abstract brushes for your last point. ;) IMO ofc.

16. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Ugyura asked me this. It took me 30 minutes to do the clouds. The funny comment that came from OT is people saying that the sig is 30 PX too large. Beside the text on the top of the sig it's alright.

B10k, i also tend to like the vector style, the sig is well put, the design on the top right is kinda wierd, and the enzo seem to fit the layout. Yellow-ish Vector text is barely visible (i've seen your sig for quite a while now, i really had to look close to notice it). The sig look resized too.

17. An1mus

An1mus New Member

although i dont like the style, i must admit its pretty good. 7,5/10

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  18. _Zd_Phoenix_

_Zd_Phoenix_ Queen of BuFdom

Ooo a sig worth rating...

I can't decide whether it's the best or most chaotic sig I've seen for ages...which can only mean that it's brilliant.

On the minus side I think it seems too busy and oddly blended in the background, those white (and black) lines at angles across it seem too pixelated and too bold in parts and the name is unfocused and overpowered by its surroundings. Also, I don't really like the white stroke, and think that the sig in general is overpowering (and thus lacks focus).

On the plus side, I like the placement of Yuna and the choice of pic (it's cut out very very well too) and I love the colours and ideas going on in there. I like that the little lines at angles go towards evening out the sig from the strong 45% angle you get from the background, as well as the patches of dots. It's something I can stare at for ages and something that gives me ideas. You can tell that alot of work went into it, as well as alot of thought.

Overall...as a whole I find it confusing, but, alot that's in there I really like.

19. AizenSA

yeah aint the max 550x160 (i think :confused:) so the text I put there on the top and bottom doesn't make it over does it??

@An1mus 8/10 nice clear visual and "clawed" name to it aww screw it 9/10

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  20. LHABulldog6

LHABulldog6 Fall for that.

8/10. I like the animation. It's a bit stark, but I don't think clutter would've helped, it works for it.