Rate the persons Avatar above you.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
Ugyura said:
a pure black and white one this time huh. I'd say 6.5/10. Given I cant tell if its a dude of girl, and/or what that person is doing.

its johnny the homicidal maniac...the comic by jhonen vasquez

who also made things such as invader zim...

TomWithTheWeather

Die Paper Robots!
May 8, 2001
Dallas TX
tomwiththeweather.blogspot.com
IMO, they aren't really that creative and they somewhat lack a sense of personality. They are just random internet geek heros.

Image quality is fine, but a good avatar isn't about how good a person is with photoshop, or who found the best picture of <insert geek idol here>. It's character and personality, not the cult-hit flavor of the week.

Dr._Jekyl

Hyde...from Dr._Jekyl
Apr 19, 2006
My own little world
Sijik: Like the avatar. Slighty spooky, but nice nonetheless. Although, is it a cyber skaarj? Or just some weird alien? lol Not much into the cyber skaarj thing . 9.9/10 ;)

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Creepy, looks a bit like Brad Pitt, so it reminds me of Fight Club. Fits the name and title well. 9.9/10 :)
--
It's the Vagary from Doom3, a giant Arachnotaur that serves as the first boss. The sig is part of her lair. Just going for something different, didn't think about its relation to the title...

Last edited:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
You serve them bots well pal 7.7/10

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Evil Superman? :p Cool idea but...

6/10 (It's kinda hard to see and not that high quality)

Yeah, I completely changed my mind and edited. :p

Last edited: