1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Manticore, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

Taken was possibly the worst film i've paid money to watch.

2. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Friday the 13th(remake) - 9/10

I went in thinking Hollywood would screw the franchise up, I was wrong. The acting really wasn't that bad, save for a few parts but nothing to horrible to take you out of the movie.

3. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

Yeah, but a 9?

It was essentially a retread of the first three Friday movies. I agree, it wasn't as horrible as it could have been. Some really nice kills in there too.

4. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Well I am a big Friday fan and it will take alot to make me hate one. Jason goes to hell and Jason X are the 2 exceptions, ****in hell those hurt my head.

But yeah you are right with the kills, especially with
    Chewie's death.

He had some of the best lines in the movie, yet died the best way to. Its a win win

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  5. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

The punisher (2004): 7.5-8/10

This one beats the movie from 1989 by many miles. Imho thomas jane was a good choice for the role of castle/the punisher. From a man who was everything to a tragic person. Travolta wasn't bad either (though he was a lot better in say face off). The movie didn't feel stretched, the ending didn't dissapoint. I think it's a pretty good comic movie. No dissapointment.

6. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

My personal favorite was...
    The girl under the bridge that gets machete'd in the head. Was also cool when the douchebag gets it on the back of the truck.

7. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mood Muzik

Madea Goes To Jail - 6.5/10

Just for the funny. There were times were it tried to be serious tho, but those parts werent good.
    I do think that Tyler Perry should stop while he's ahead. They are all the same things. A guy is being screwed around by a girl, leaves that girl and meets a new girl.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  8. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

You're biased. It's a well know fact that Tyler Perry is like voodoo to white people.

We just don't get it.

9. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Australia - 3/10 I couldn't wait for this movie to end. Every time I thought it was going to end, it didn't. The movie was more annoying than good to watch. The best actor was the grandfather.

The Wrestler - 9/10 I would watch it again for sure. I didn't think I would like it, but as it went on, I couldn't get enough of it. I kept expecting something crazy to happen, and it never did. Which left me a feeling of satisfaction, something I hardly feel from a movie. It was for sure an excellent movie, and I highly recommend it to everyone. Wrestler fan or not. ( hate wrestling btw)

10. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mood Muzik

Thank you for hinting me to my typo.

11. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Body of Lies - 7/10

Pretty good movie. I think it had the right amount of everything in it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes action flicks. Realistic in the sense that it doesn't go all ape **** crazy and the lead character gets thrown luck every which way.

12. Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal Anfractuous Aluminum

You agreed with my rating for Body of Lies and The Wrestler therefore I will listen to your ratings from now on. GG sir. :tup:

13. SnaKe-Fu

SnaKe-Fu Thread Killer.

He's Just Not That In To You - 7.5/10

Watched it last night with the misses and it wasn't that bad. Plenty of laughs in it and not as sappy as other chick flicks. Worst part was the annoying chick sitting behind me giving her friend her opinion on every detail of the movie... funny part was her friends didn't seem to care about her opinion, so that made up for it.

14. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

I'd go so far as to give it a 1/10 myself

Dungeons & Dragons 2 however? 5/10
    It's so poorly done it's hilarious to watch. From the scene where the orc who we nicknamed "Good-Times" is pouring some sort of sickly black tar into the arse of the main bad guy right up to the point when they were having a chase on horseback which requires about 3 or 4 watches of "What're they doing?" before you realise.... "Ohhhh.... their meant to be riding on horses!" or the scene where the ridiculously powerful Lich essentially throws the birdie at the main baddie and says "Do it yourself!" and flaps off like a big girly wuss.

it's like the scene in the Two Towers where i giggle everytime Christopher Lee(Saruman) says "You stink of horse!" to Grima but with no where near a remotely decent set piece or a single worthwhile patch of cgi.

The first one was just embarassing from end to end I thought.

Good times!

15. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

Die hard 2, die harder: 7.5/10

Felt a bit stretched, but it isn't a bad movie. Personally I think that Die hard and Die hard 3 are of better quality. Almost twenty years old whew...

16. XeroWolf

XeroWolf Unreal Ninja

Dude I just watch that a couple hours ago!
    That movie is made of WIN!:lol:
    A solid 10/10

17. IronMonkey

IronMonkey Moi?

Bolt: 7.5/10

Probably would have scored an 8 if it hadn't been that there was an element of self-plagiarism in the enterprise. This is Toy Story 2 with pets substituting for the toys.

As an entertainment, I heartily recommend it. 3D used just for 3D is refreshing. The movie starts with a fantastic action sequence and in general the action is excellent. Therein lies something of a problem because when the action recedes things seem rather slow (this is minor quibbling).

I enjoyed it a lot and the kids even more so.

Highly recommended.

18. IronMonkey

IronMonkey Moi?

And I wouldn't necessarily disagree. :)

19. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

I liked Bolt. I thought it was worth keeping on my HD, which I rarely do.

20. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Role Models - 8/10

Saw it in the movie theater and loved it. I just watched it again and I still love it. It's great for some laughs for sure. I even think the idea behind it is good too. Probably because I'm strange and have a active imaganation like the kid does. If you are up for some comedy and then I would suggest this.

It's good enough imo that I would actually buy this movie (as opposed to downloading it)