1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Manticore, Jan 19, 2008.

1. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

ive since watched not only red sonja which was decently written but with terrible acting.
    kull the conqueror which was basically a direct to tv movie that somehow got in theaters.
    the remake which is the worst of all. incoherent mess, stupid acting, predictable everything a typical example of whats wrong with most current big budget movies.

2. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

The Martian - 8.9/10

3. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Deadpool-9/10

It's Marvel. It's funny. That's entertainment.

Luv_Studd likes this.
  4. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

Eager to see Deadpool. Reviews are looking good.

The Revenant 6/10
    Too long, too much grunting. Good fight/action scenes. Tom Hardy stole the performance from Leonardo, if you ask me. Cold hearted bastard. Leonardo just did the typical boring hero(oh look how hard my life is, and yet I don't complain and always do the right thing) character.

Hateful Eight 8/10
    Dialogue was splendid. Action as you'd expect from Quentin. Only character I had a problem with was Six-Horse Judy. Man, come on Zoë. You did a way better job in Death Proof.

5. Manticore

Haven't seen either of these movies yet unfortunately. I need to get busy.

6. Manticore

Inception-9/10

I don't know how many times I've seen this film but it never gets old for me. One of Nolan's best films in my opinion.

Al likes this.
  7. Al

Al Reaper

Give Leo his Oscar already. Should've had one long ago, IMO.

8. Manticore

RED 2-6/10

I couldn't remember if I'd seen this or not which says a lot about how good it is... I had seen it before. The original RED is a much more engrossing movie. RED 2 has some moments but.........

9. Manticore

Hugo-9/10

This is a great story based around cinema history but mixing up fact and fiction really nicely. And it looks superb. I haven't sen it in years but it was well worth re-watching.

10. Manticore

Sharknado 3-?10

The Sharknado Cycle is now complete!

11. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

I suppose one of the last step in the story would be... the earth is about to collide with the planet of the sharknados. I wonder how many more movies they can squeeze in between Sharkando 3 and that.

I can't wait. :D

12. Manticore

The Martian (3D Bluray)-8/10

I saw this in 3D when it first came out at the cinema and the movie looks equally as good in 3D on a super-sized tv. Whether the story actually sciences the shit out of reality I don't know. As far as I'm concerned it's an entertaining adventure story that's very well done.

13. Al

Al Reaper

Matt Damon is king.

14. Manticore

Megamind-7/10

This was a cute story with enough twists to keep me interested for the whole ninety minutes; very cleverly done really. The screenplay was even semi-adult; or at least teen and not too aimed at kids.

What really gets the points is the stunning animation quality. Every blade of grass, every lock of hair rendered to perfection.

15. Manticore

The Divergent Series: Allegiant-4/10

Although this film could have had some interesting subtext, whatever there is in the film is lost and diluted by cheap, lame popcorn sentiment and atrociously weak and predictable dialogue writing and general script-writing.

These days it's easy enough to get a film to look good and have decent special effects but that won't be enough to stop the whole package being weak.

What is really disastrous about this film is that there is a part two to this ending. We got that with Hunger Games but the difference with that movie franchise is that it managed to stay focused (no pun intended) and deliver decent story and subtext.

Hunger Games remains the best of the post-apocalyptic teen angst flicks with this movie coming in a long way off at second. The second Maze Runner flick was so bad that it doesn't even make third and the final part of that mess would have to be miraculously good to save it at all.

This film doesn't deserve a two-part ending.

16. Manticore

Captain America: Civil War (3D)- 9.5/10

This would have been a 10/10 except, being quite a long film, there is one section that I thought was a bit slow. Other than that it's brilliant. Possibly one of the best Marvel Studios films yet; and there are spoilers galore.

If you like Marvel films/comics I can't see anyone being disappointed by this flick. Huge action and huge entertainment. It basically hit every mark spot on.

It was so good I would actually consider seeing it again on the big screen while it's still in first run release.

Al likes this.
  17. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

I'm just dying to see a spiderwoman movie.......

18. Manticore

Snowpiercer-3/10

A confused movie that had very little going for it. Cheap sentiment, shallow plot and no real story. I can find very little in this film to recommend to anyone....

19. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

agreed! how did they convince some of these actors to be in it is beyond me.

20. Al

Al Reaper

The Last Witch Hunter - 3.5/10

Rose Leslie was the only thing worthwhile. Vin Diesel is terrible. The story was awful. Don't waste your time.