1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raptor sound too quit

Discussion in 'UTXMP Bug Reports + Troubleshooting' started by MadMan2k, Jul 23, 2005.

1. MadMan2k

MadMan2k New Member

I get gut-blowed all the time out of the blue, because I cant hear the raptor - I just notice there is one, when it makes "patch".
    It might be because I have the musict uned up to 1/2 (sounds = full), but I think this should not affect the gameplay that much.

2. Stoneblind

Stoneblind /\°§pèçtré

There's something I've forgotten about; well, don't forget about the barely audible turret noise, too. o.o

3. shoptroll

shoptroll New Member

Do any of the XMP maps use music? I haven't noticed much. And I'm running like 40:100 or 50:100 for music:sound ratio.

4. Gnome

Gnome The Gnome that knows

I agree. I'm at 40:100 and I can't even hear Raptors after they've run over me, much less when they're coming up on me. Other sounds tend to be fine though.