Rant (and screens) and goodbye.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
First, I'd like to say that I'm not happy writing this. I don't want to be a troll or something (I don't think I understood that anthology anyways) but there are some things I'd like to speak out. I'm especially sad about the fact that I have to point my finger to some of you, but I just can't stand it any longer. After that, you can all start spitting and barfing on each other again. Just keep in mind tho that I'm not with you then because it's just pointless waisting my time with such flaming (such ranting probably too, but there are times you just can't resist *sigh*)

Goddamn, is this the official UTXMP-forum? I mean, if it is, and if I were FMI I would quit making this mod because there are so much asshats who want to destroy my game and I only get pooed on for something I love to do! (Making a game, that is, FOR FREE even!) And those asshats call themselves the XMP-Community. :(
What do you think you'll get with all your ranting? Definately not making this game better, but demotivating all others who love FMI for what they are doing and want to be a part of the thing we call the XMP-community. I can't speak for FMI, though. In the end, you'll destroy XMP. Unless that's your intention, though. There are some guys in this forum from whom I suspect just that, because they are so destructive and blatant in their communication that I can't see any other motivation in their postings. I'll name some of them:

First Sir_Brizz: If I would be moderator of this forum, I'd banned you already a long time ago. That's for various reasons.
First, the reason is I'm SURE you'll quote me now out of the context and start flame me and show me how stupid I am, how bad my english is, what a mean person I am and so on.
Second, I've got the impression you are just one of those guys who want to play their own game but don't have the balls to make their own. Instead, you are trying to influence the development of a game to make it your own. But we all don't want to play your game! We want to play XMP, XMP how FMI thinks it is and not how you think it's meant to be.
And third, all what I post here are just my opinions. They may or may not be true and anyone can see that differently and I respect that. You don't. In your posts you state your meanings as facts and truth and give the impression that anyone else is wrong but you. If that's not your intention, then say it! Because that's the reason most ppl flame you.

Magwa: Man, you've got a serious problem. I'll quote you here uncensored:
My qualifications are yes i was in the militry 35 years ago did my time ,police work for 4 years and i have hunted and reloaded and built guns for all my life I have built rifles capable of 4 inch groups at 1000 yards under the correct conditions. i have fired more live rounds than most people will ever see in their lifetime ,it is what i do.and i give all the respect in the world to the military i am fully aware of what they do and how they do it my father retired from the military i was on bases all over this country. the whole point of my original post was that the tech is a medium class and that to shoot across the screen as he said is out of balance with the games theme ranger long distance tech medium gunner close that is my opinion. being that i am 54 years old i can call him son and feel no remore and i am no patronizing him at all just like i call those older than myself grandfather,it is just the way things are. finnaly if my tone was overboard then i am sorry it was in direct responce to his tone the street runs both ways...i have no problem with anyone expressing their opinions hell that is what the world is all about but most people in these forums have no clue about how guns work nor have they ever been fired at.yes i know it is a game i am not that naive but the principals are based on weapons and how they work.
You know what? That is the reason the US scare me. Your comments just stink from egocentrism and ignorance. Having a gun and being able to blow up entire neighbourhoods is not something to be proud of. Defending blurry concepts that are so misused and meaningless like Democracy, Freedom and Home-country is not something to be proud of. I'd only fight for things that are exact to define like my own ass and the lives of the people that I love. But you guys never got attacked by a foreign nation in the last 60 years! And don't come with 9/11. That was terrorism. The only way to deal with Terrorism for people is to accept it as something like tsunamis and hurricanes. They come, cost lives and are beyond their control. It's the experts who have to deal with it and do some kind of prevention. But you'll never be safe for 100%. Your paranoia just brings us all in danger. But I'm drifting off. You just have a bad attitude and bring that in here where it annoys me. Oh, and don't come with your age to tell me I'm wrong. With seeing 50 year old with the emotional intelligence of 10 year olds and grandparents who still say that they are the "Herrenrasse" and judes are evil just because they are judes, you have the wrong person here to bring that argument on. Don't take it personally, I don't know you and thus can't judge your personality. It's your communication style.

I'm getting tired so I'll stop bashing other forum-members for now since I've pretty much released my anger.

Instead, I'll post something contructive and give some screenshots of the map I'm doing for UTXMP (I didn't want to do that, but this forum needs some <3 so...)

I know, it's still a building lot :D but just for people who want to share some love even in this thread.

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.mif.vu.lt/~near3027/images/bs01.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.mif.vu.lt/~near3027/images/bs02.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Dec 4, 2004
After reading this I am ashamed of who I am. Thank you so much Faust for showing me the light and sharing my darkest of American secrets. We've never been attacked by a foreign country for the past 60 years! 9/11 wasn't an attack!!! That was an act of terrorism, which is something completely different than an attack. Why even bother trying to prevent it? Terrorism can't be helped, much like a tsunami!

Faust said:
Goddamn, is this the official UTXMP-forum?
Oops.

And guys, like Faust said, quit with your pointless rants. Only he is allowed to do it apparantly.

My brain hurts from the overwhelming amount of contradictions and idiocy that oozes from this turd. I can only hope this is all one big joke.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Bashing the United States.. and bringing up September 11th.. due to a GAMING FORUM ON THE INTERNET.

... speechless.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
[GDC]Faust said:
First Sir_Brizz: If I would be moderator of this forum, I'd banned you already a long time ago.
Well you asked for it. Which rules have I broken? Good thing you aren't a moderator you let your emotions trump the forum rules.
First, the reason is I'm SURE you'll quote me now out of the context and start flame me and show me how stupid I am, how bad my english is, what a mean person I am and so on.
:flame: BAD ENGLISH!!! MEAN PERSON!!!!
:cry:
Second, I've got the impression you are just one of those guys who want to play their own game but don't have the balls to make their own. Instead, you are trying to influence the development of a game to make it your own. But we all don't want to play your game! We want to play XMP, XMP how FMI thinks it is and not how you think it's meant to be.
Wow...I mean...wow... I come in exprssing my own opinions about how XMP should be UNDERSTANDING that it may or may not be that way UNDERSTANDING that FMI can do whatever they wantwith it and just trying to give them an opposing point of view to all the whiners in here, and I get accused of trying to make XMP MY game??? Just how much more juvenile can you get??
And third, all what I post here are just my opinions. They may or may not be true and anyone can see that differently and I respect that. You don't. In your posts you state your meanings as facts and truth and give the impression that anyone else is wrong but you. If that's not your intention, then say it! Because that's the reason most ppl flame you.
I really don't give a snowball's chance in hell why people flame me. I'm not posting for their benefit since most of them are rock brained muffin heads (or so it would seem). I also don't care if people are too dense to recognize that I am only stating my opinion when I bother to type something on the Internet. Am I leaving false sources in a trail behind me? Do I usually even post about things that are not complete judgable by individuals and could be felt one way or the other about??? Obviously if there are two sides to the coin and I am typing about MY side, someone out there feels the opposite, therefore enforcing the fact that my post IS ALL SUBJECTIVE (unless otherwise noted). This is called READING COMPREHENSION. I'm not writing an essay or a letter to the President. I'm defending my point of view among a group of people that feel their point of view is the only point of view. Just when I thought you could not get more juvenile, you accuse me of presenting my ideas as facts. Well, senator of the INTARWEB, I will give you the same challenge I have given all your predecessors. Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, provide me with even one instance where I presented something as fact that could not have been my own opinion. Please please please please please PROVE me wrong instead of just regurgitating garbage because someone you know said it once before.... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
What does the tsuami and flooding in Asia and the 9/11 trajedy have to do with UTXMP? Seriously?

Your lucky I don't mod this forum or I'd ban you for attacking member. Seriously, lighten up.

Why do I give 2 ****s what YOU think of Brizz or Mangwa? What does making a pointless post giving your opinion of 2 people everyone already opinions of accomplish? Trying to gather support against them? why? You want to make yourself look to be the "good guy" by calling out 'evils' of others? Are the people that post here really that thick headed?

Dammit, I let my self get dragged into this crap again. I'm going to go do something useful to the people in this forum and commit seppuku. I recommended the lot of you do the same.

Magwa

Sep 28, 2004
First off Ignorance is bliss and you must be a very blissfull person,Now you quoted me answering a direct question from another poster as to my qualifications about firearms i answered that question ,if you think i would just randomly post information like that in a game forum without good reason then you truly are a idiot.

Second bashing any country is really not to smart if you do not live in that country you are just spouting rhetoric and BS

Third this country was formed my armed people who fought a oppresive country that ruled it,this countries freedom was won by the people who lived here and because of that we put into our constitution that each and every law abiding person in this country has the right to bear arms,for you see we live in a free country not a ruled one!

fourth grow up it is a game and people are different and have different opinions other than yours.

ericOner

Jan 1, 2005
Brizz you are the greatest moron in this forum at all, Faust is soooooo
damn right. Don't know what you trying to achieve with this blaming/flaming
BS of persons that aren't with your oppinion.

ppl say (especially vets) movement at the moment sucks, brizz says no, it's
a bug, not intented, so he is right and all others are whiners.

even in this trickjumpmoviethread, nothing like "hey good vid, nice work, etc..."
no brizz starts to turn this thread into a flamewar about movement is cheat/hax/bug
and wasn't intended. i dont give a f*ck if it was intended or not, it was there, and
the vets and others loved it that way, so why do you brizz want to change this, you
said you will make sure this bug will no longer exist LOL i´m wondering how.
at all you Brizz are the stupid dickhead in this forums and not the vets and others like
you said.

BRIZZ IS A SUCKER!!!

END

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I would just like to say that blue team would rule in Faust's map. Red'll never seem 'em coming.

As for the other stuff, I'm going to avoid flaming anybody, 'cause it's already been said here and in every other thread on this forum.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Brizz's join date and post count means he's survived more threads than this little display of typographical vomit. I think it's safe to say that he doesn't exactly care one way or another about some person with the mentality of a four year old calling him a poopie head. Brizz was also chosen as a closed beta tester in the beginning. Brizz did NOT play u2xmp as religiously as most of the people who like to bash him, no. Brizz DOES however.. bring opinions in as someone who regularly plays 2k4. His opinions mirror those of the potential new player base more than the 'vets' opinions.

I really don't see him outright bash anyone, like Faust just did (and reading the terms of use, sorry Faust but YOU'D be the one to be banned if any action were taken here, due to that fact) but he does call stupidity stupidity. He says his opinion, and backs it up. Just like everyone else does. Nobody here can just say their piece and let it lay. No, they feel that they have to defend it beyond the shadow of irrationality sometimes. Why? Because your ePenis is larger than your brain.

Yes I'm calling the kettle black, don't get excited about paraphrasing me later.

Go on, throw that first stone..

There is no other word to use for this thread other than 'shameful.'

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
This is a letter to Faust.

Yes you have a point, a very good point, and there will be some who agree with you. However, the way that you have stated your opinion is going to anger a lot of people (generally countries shouldn't be brought into any conversation, especially the US).

On the other hand, nice maps.

:lock:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Magwa said:
First off Ignorance is bliss and you must be a very blissfull person,Now you quoted me answering a direct question from another poster as to my qualifications about firearms i answered that question ,if you think i would just randomly post information like that in a game forum without good reason then you truly are a idiot.

Second bashing any country is really not to smart if you do not live in that country you are just spouting rhetoric and BS

Third this country was formed my armed people who fought a oppresive country that ruled it,this countries freedom was won by the people who lived here and because of that we put into our constitution that each and every law abiding person in this country has the right to bear arms,for you see we live in a free country not a ruled one!

fourth grow up it is a game and people are different and have different opinions other than yours.

ignorance is bliss indeed, you need to check up on you're history lessons

[_X_]DJBRIAND

[_X_]MatchMaker
Jul 28, 2004
Belfast
www.the-xclan.com
Eat_my_shorts said:
Beat me to that comment :p

And you beat me to it!!

America was never ruled by any other country,the British tried,but failed.

America was formed by Europeans who landed there and proceeded to murder the Native inhabitants,America Was Born!!

You know nothing of oppression my friend.

MadMan2k

Aug 2, 2004
Magwa said:
hmm... never knew that the Indians could get finally rid of any of their supressors, which took their nature, their ressources and destroyed more cultural goods than they could ever build up. :rolleyes:

Magwa

Sep 28, 2004
OMG the Ignorance runs rampant in this forum OK columbus By european terms discovered america...Funny we (the Native Americans were standing on shore watching him as he landed)...ok the genocide begins,ok countries fight over the new world.People leave europe to avoid religious persecution,then the colonies can no longer stand the oppresive taxes leveied by THEIR Soverign ENGLAND a country ruled by a KING....so the americans with the help of the frenh whip and drive the english out,war continues with the Native Americans ending up in a reservation policy which still entitles the NA's to have their oqn soverign Nation within the US.Jefferson Buys the louisana purchase and also we accuire alaska ...now it is present day.
Funny Native Americans still live here and still have their own soveign rights within this country and are also citizens of this country...end of lesson ...you people really need to read something other than forums you want to debate the history of this country with me bring a big stick you will need it .

Magwa

Sep 28, 2004
MadMan2k said:
hmm... never knew that the Indians could get finally rid of any of their supressors, which took their nature, their ressources and destroyed more cultural goods than they could ever build up. :rolleyes:

OMG come on please read history before posting it....lol yes the Native Americans were defeated by the Euopeans we became part of the melting pot know as the United states But we still have our own land and we goveren that land not the US America is made up of many kinds of people .Talk about use up the resourses england has to plant trees because they have cut them all down in the past not so in this country..but hey this is silly lets get all this stuff back on track this is UTxmp forum... here i just rolled your eyes back to you :)

[_X_]DJBRIAND

[_X_]MatchMaker
Jul 28, 2004
Belfast
www.the-xclan.com
The Native Americans were not defeated by the Europeans,they were persecuted,almost wiped out.
England never had such a standing in the "New World" as to levy taxes,they couldn't get enough of a grip on the place to do so.

How brave and upstanding of the "New World" to allow the Native Americans a social standing in thier own country.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
[_X_]DJBRIAND said:
The Native Americans were not defeated by the Europeans,they were persecuted,almost wiped out.
England never had such a standing in the "New World" as to levy taxes,they couldn't get enough of a grip on the place to do so.

How brave and upstanding of the "New World" to allow the Native Americans a social standing in thier own country.
Yeah, ain't we grand. :rolleyes:
England did levy taxes on the colonies, for services and supplies not available here at the time. The Boston Tea Party was a protest against the tea tax. That would have been the whole "no taxation without representation" brouhaha.
Who woulda thought the XMP forums could be so educational?

Status
Not open for further replies.