Rangers In Action: UT Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReMaster

Dec 8, 2000
Visit site
Ever felt like fighting against the forces of evil? Ever felt like going head to head with the Axis superpowers as a member of one of the worlds most elite fighting forces? Or, on a simpler note-have you ever longed for the blissful multiplayer experience of Storming the beaches on a GREAT normandy map, and capturing the Omaha landing zone? Or what about parachuting to the edge of a dense jungle, and fighitng your way round by round to the center of the jungle, to finally blow the supports out from under the BRIDGE OVER RIVER KWAI? If you have ever wanted to do these things, then you are a prime candidate for this mod. Thats right! I, ReMaster, am making a BRAND NEW mod for UT, that will be unlike any other WWII mod before it. Ive looked at other mods, and other WWII simulations, and to be honest: they arent all that great. So, it is with no short supply of creativity, ingenuity and determination that I set forth to make a great WWII mod. But, while I may not be lacking in the idea department, I am most certainly lacking in the raw talent department. This mod will require a substantial amount of work (I am a perfectionist) for very little, and most likely no pay at all. If you are interested, please contact me via email at:

ReMaster666@hotmail.com, or via ICQ at: #16246153.

Any mappers, coders, SOUND TECHINICIANS, texture artists, skinners, HECK-IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT making UT mods, contact me, PLEASE!