Racetang low rider

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
New UnWheel Vehicles

I can't believe it! I had the Racetang all done, added to all the other vehicles in the new package, so there would only be one download. I went to work, only to return to this....my wife completely modified the Racetang:p She said since she had one almost that year, it was ok:2thumb:

Attachments

• RacetangLR.jpg
    RacetangLR.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Nice observation $n][pErMan:) Yes, it has 4 wheel steering, as well as a fully animated suspension; including the shocks.
Badass .... does the handbrake work on this one? ;)

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
i was gonna say the tire tread is for sand.... but i dont remember what current one has :rolleyes:

as for the 'tang, i hope those ground effects help the squirreliness factor.... cuz you know 'dem teenagers with the 'fartcans' exhaust and ground 'fects and neon lightys add at least 200 whorsepower :lol: :D
-please dont add neon to any cars in teh game.... please no ;)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
stevenhorton said:
The cuurent tire tread is a road tire, same pattern as the cars:p What, no neon lights???? I thought we wanted cool cars:D
Give it a big muffler ... it has to be a fast car then .. lol :lol: :lol:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Hmm, my wife read your post Shrimp, and said ok. But, for her to do it, she said I would have to cook and do the dishes from now on:(
so what's for dinner????? :lol: