questions and ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThunderbirdX

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
Im wondering how its all going in the idea of like weapons wihth over under setups how does the ammo counters for weapons like that work ie a m16 with a grenade launcher is it like the U4ever mod where when you fire it auto switches to show you the ammo stored ?

Also on the big guns how about weapons that when you activate em you cant move say like a
50 cal machine gun with a mount takes like 5 seconds to set up great for team covering in a open field since to me the best assault map for infiltration is the normandy beach one included in the UT retail version

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
I think this is already discussed in our team /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif maybe it can be found on the roadmap too.... I haven't seen the newest version of it yet /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ... sorry for that.... and shame on me .... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
But all type of weapons will have different types of 'additions' to your movement, aiming aso. ( this can be found in the roadmap /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif )

Beppo

------------------
Lead-Programmer of the Infiltration Team

Beppo's ControledDeath

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
Without being familiar with the firing procedures, I don't think firing the grenade launcher and rifle at the same time is an option. If that is the case you'll have to toggle the weapon mode to the launcher, fire it and toggle back. We'll take a look at it when we're later in development.

Your idear about weapons that need to be setup is good, but I don't think we can use it for Infiltration. Infiltration is about contemporary commando operations and such units are very light.