Question and Map Suggestion...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
Is it feasible to come up with a map converter for some of the old Unreal-INF to be used with UT-INF? Or is that out of the question?

Second, I have a Map suggestion for anyone who would like to use it. I'm on a mac, and would love to design levels, but I haven't found a map editor for Mac yet. (Which is a shame, because a large part of the Mac users are Graphic Designers anyway...) Anyway, the idea: An assualt map where the entrance of the attacking team does a specops parachute drop onto a rooftop. I'm not sure if the physics of the game would let you do this, but if there was a way to turn gravity down very low, you could simulate a parachute drop. Something like the map Morpheus in regular UT, but you'd spawn in the air. The mission would be similar to the mission in the parachute drop sequence in the Air Force One movie. It would be a very cool scenero if it could be pulled off.

(Oh, and if anyone runs across a map editor for mac, let me know... /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif