Question about Map Vote for TO 2.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

FireMoth35

I know it supports very limited HTML for the welcome message,
but what i cannot figure out is what code do i use to change the font size? I mean I use <font size="6"> but it does not change it in mapvote. Please help me.

BDB

May 9, 2000
NC, USA
www.planetunreal.com
The documentation for the HTML parser code doesn't list
the Size attribute for font so I guess it isnt supported.
Sorry.

Here are the comments directly from the "UWindowHTMLTextArea" class
that is used to render the HTML:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
HTML Currently Supported
========================
Parsed on add
-------------
<body bgcolor=#ffffff link=#ffffff alink=#ffffff>...</body>
<font color=#ffffff bgcolor=#ffffff>...</font>
<br>
<center>....</center>
<p>
<h1>...</h1>

Parsed on add and display
-------------------------
<nobr>...</nobr>
<a href="...">...</a>
<b>...</b>
<u>...</u>
<blink>...</blink>

Parsed only on display
----------------------
& gt;
& lt;
& amp;
& nbsp;

F

FireMoth35

Well it is supported cause my favorite TO server has a welcome
message using mapvote 3 IN BIG LETTERS :mad:

F

FireMoth35

yeah it is, BTW i got it figured out now with the help of others, thx guys for trying to help

Prezident

Mar 14, 2000
Denver, CO. USA
Visit site
Yep, with the use of <h1></h1> (Heading1 tags) I was able to get that large text.

Also I use <blink></blink> tags to get the flashing text, and different font colors are also supported obviously.

It's kind of a bummer that the mini browser doesn't support some font sizes between Heading1 and small regular text, because I like to fit as much information in that small window as possible, without people making scroll around in it. As if they would take the time to do that. LOL

Oh well, works good enough to get some information across, and is better then not having it at all, so I shouldn't complain.

Using the mini browser with MapVote was a pretty good idea I must say.