question about loadouts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
how many loadouts can i make? ive made quite a bit, and i just tried to make another one... when i went to character/team it showed 4 or five of my new one (all the same, just duplicated) and replaced my last one i made before that.

just making sure im not doing anything wrong, and wanting to know if there is anyway to change the max limit of loadouts.

thanx in advance

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
What if you edited the INF_Loudouts.ini? would that work or would it mess things up? has anyone tried?

it probably wont work right?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
The limit of 32 is hardcoded in the code. Well yeah, in the code because it's hard to hardcode something not in code. Anyway, 32 is the limit.

You can edit the INF_Loadouts.ini manually (i do that sometimes... faster), but you might mess things up with typos (well worse case, you won't have some stuff you wanted in your loadout) and you won't be able to exceed the 32 limit that way either.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
that sucks... i wish i could have like 50 or 60... then i would be good... lol

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Little problem here.

Crowze said:
32. No way to change it, although I tried to get around it with a mutator, it was (still is) pretty buggy and no servers run it :(.

You mean there's no way to change the loadout? Well i just downloaded the mod today (Exellent mod TBH) and it seems like the weapon loadout is messed up. I made my own one, selected all the items i wanted, and saved. It seems like the activate button don't do a single thing. Oh well. My game is kinda messed up now just because i made a custom loadout. No matter what loadout i pickup now for my soldier, i always start with 2 grenades and a knife.

I just deleted the installer and i just don't feel like re-downloading it just for fixing it. Is there a way to bring back everything to default instead?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well not that is even worse. I don't have anymore loadout. And i can't make one either. It don't load it on the players.

EDIT: Mhhh Nevermind lol. I used weapon attachements, without adding the weapon itself.

Last edited:

Burger

Lookin' down the iron-sights...
Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Crowze said:
Try deleting/renaming UT/System/INF_Loadouts.ini.

Does INF then create an empty loadout list, or does is revert to the default/Vanilla INF loadouts?
(btw, does anybody still have that?)