Question about backup copies..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
I made a backup of UT with the 436 patch the other night. It works fine, but I can't install Infiltration on it. Aside from the fact that iit is NOT the original UT CD, the only other things altered is the 'icd' file, which was replaced with the 436"fixed executable" from GameCopyWorld. When I try to install Inf., I get that window asking what I would like to open the UMOD with..any suggestions? :cool:

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
Never mind, I figured it out..(not that anyone was exactly RUSHING to help me out!) :cool:

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?