PuF UT CTF random Tourney v2.0 sign ups!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
if you signed up for the last tourney, even if you didn't play, you should check your email because in it are instructions for how to re-sign up.

For everyone ELSE....

Get yourself to this site and sign up! we will take 40 sign ups, everyone who signs up late will be placed on reserve. You are randomly assigned to one of 8 teams. Then it's single elimination till one team is left standing!

CTF is 5v5. One person per team is named captain, and they are responsible for scheduling their games with the other team and with the server. Once you have an opponent you have 2 weeks in which to schedule your game or a victor is chosen by coin toss or volunteer forfeit.

Any questions or if you experience any bugs with the site, mail me or post here.

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Originally posted by LordKhaine
/me struts around the thread with his shiny new captain badge.

LoL :)
hehe i got one too, but i dont wanna be captain, i dont have the time or skill to setup matches. So whomever joins my team and wants to be captain let me or Web know :)

The_Shadow_Knows

He who hides from his own shadow!
Jul 22, 2001
Visit site
Its still goofin :( this is what it says
Your account could not be verified, you may try again or email webslinger@planetunreal and explain what you are trying to do, possible reasons for problem: Your Account has not been activated; Your account has been de-activated; You are already on a team or teams are full; You just logged in wrong.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Jax, if I did this right you will be able to relinquish your captaincy via your profile page

Shadow, I was able to go to the site and enter your activation info and get you signed u0p... maybe you accidently copied a space when you did your CTRL-C/CTRL-V?

dunno

Teams are flling up... report those bugs I'll get it fixed!!!!!

Odie|BuF

May 31, 2001
independence,mo
rsuodie.homestead.com
was getting error :Error, either login incorrect or account is already active:re regestered an got this:Your account could not be verified, you may try again or email webslinger@planetunreal and explain what you are trying to do, possible reasons for problem: Your Account has not been activated; Your account has been de-activated; You are already on a team or teams are full; You just logged in wrong

JJaX

Mar 23, 2001
NJ
I go into my profile and it seems that the only way i can give up my captain postion is to drop from the tournament :(
Or maybe im jsut dumb and i should look around som more :)

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
try choosing a captain, but don't check the box next to "drop" let me know if that causes problems. If it drops you let me know which team you were on and I'll put you back, and fix the bug

/me scratches head vaguely remembering testing all of this...

JJaX

Mar 23, 2001
NJ
Ok i selected my teammate to be captain then typed in my PW.
Seems like i was dropped from the whole touney when i refreshed the roster page. I was on HHt Sorry about all this confusion WeB :(