PuF Ladder Members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
yeah sure Kaz you suck at 1 vs 1. That's why you kept owning me:p And Stosh I agree with what you said about Goshen improving. I have only played him twice early on when the ladder was still starting ...First match was a cake walk. Then came the rocky theme. I think I barely won by a frag. And this was within a week. God help me next time I play him. Probably be a cakewalk for him
Redbeard what times are you usually on?:)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I just joined it today and got 0wned by rev. Everyone always says after the match TWD your actually pretty good...If I'm so good then how come I always loose? Who sucks so I can actually win a game?

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
why doesnt someone post the current results?
i want to see my name on there again! :p

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Hehe, Kaz owns me.

TWD and I had some good games. He's a headshot whore.

OpO, I'm looking for you. You have broadband yet?

Stosh, You're improving too. Not nearly as predictable as you were before.

I'm ranked THIRD! After beating a drunken Rev Whoopass in OT. I'm gonna get you a twelve pack on me.

desperado, ICQ me if you want, 449919

This ladder thing is kinda fun.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
/me is glad his heashotness is comming back.
I used to head shoot ALL the time in the single player. I'd run around with the bots as high as I could beat them on and head shot them it was wonderfull HEASHOT DUBBLE HEASHOT MULI ULTRA MMMM HEASHOT MMM MMM MMM HEASHOT MMMMONSTER KILLL KILL KILL!
Then I got online and kinda lost it but I've been trying hard and it's comming back. never stay put I can take it in a split second.
Oh and I'm still looking for someone I can actually beat I cam close to goshen loosing 8-10 if anyone wants to challenge me but you have to wait till next friday.