Psychiatric Evaluation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
There is an apple tree and you want to pick an apple to eat. There is a tree limb with apples that hangs about 10 feet from the ground. You can only reach about 7 or 8 feet with your hand stretched out, and cannot reach the apples. However, there is a 1-inch diameter stick that’s 6 feet long, a 1-foot long dead fish, and a live frog that’s about the size of the palm of your hand that you can use to help you get an apple.

Using only one of these three things, which will you chose and how do you use it to get an apple from the low branch on the tree.

I’ll need your answer in the form of an answer.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Ah, but can you not shave your pubic hair, and go bankrupt by investing in Microsoft?

When was the last time you acknowledged Skippy and told him thank you for separating the rat bait from the ice cream; even though he put the rat bait in the same bag as your toilet paper?

No, Skippy hates you because his mother has told him that he’s special and will one day be a great man. But before then, he must get a job at a grocery store to learn responsibility. Skippy expects you to understand his plight and to treat him like a prima donna like his mother does.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Well, I guess I'll have to buy Skippy a nice fruit basket. I'm also considering shaving my pubes so he can feel better about not having any.

There you go. I bet you feel better already. You can pet Skippy on the back of the head and tell him he’s a good boy, and this will make both of you feel better. However, whatever you do, don’t be so honest that you tell him that his hips look big. Bagboys can be devastated by such criticism. He’s like a fragile, pimpled-face, know-it-all who is one negative response away from throwing a pencil across the room.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
wtf is this? a mom machine?!

muno.jpg

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I can see it now. Some little kid in a toy store with their mom and this thing is sitting on a shelf in a box. The kid says, “Look, Mommy! It looks like the toy you have in the back of your ‘keep-out’ dresser drawer. Is that what daddy means by a one-eyed monster?”