1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PS360] Patch notes...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Slainchild, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

http://kotaku.com/5393992/patch-means-liliths-power-now-works-as-intended-in-borderlands

"Lilith's Phase Strike ability now works as intended"

How was this broken to begin with? I haven't played to the point of gaining Phase Strike on PC... does the PC version need patching to fix it too? :con:

2. BoneofFear

BoneofFear The American Dying Machine

Sadly it does,especially with the UI but other then that the major bugs I've witnessed so far doesn't completely stop gameplay other then the CL4-TR4P on the starting level not progressing properly (Which I've yet to see) and constantly getting stuck in between stuff and having to reload the level.

3. MachDelta

MachDelta Haphazard Nobody

Apparently Phase Strike currently does zero bonus damage, making it a complete waste of points.

Oh and the Clap Trap getting stuck bug happened to me on my very first time. I ran around all of Fyrestone thinking I missed an enemy or a button or something. :p
    I've yet to become stuck myself though. Been close many times, and i've gotten the damn buggy stuck more times than I care to remember, but myself i've been lucky.

4. [NBK]Rattman

[NBK]Rattman Goo God

When the buggy gets stuck just melee it

5. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

If you get stuck between things, just hit jump forever. Eventually the game will realize you are stuck and force jump you.