PS3 version of volume 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ATHun

Jun 15, 2009
Any ideas when the PS3 version of volume 3 will be ready for download? I'm itching to try some DOM.

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
Okay, change of plan...

Volume 4 is going to contain more Domination maps, and so will need to install the Domination gametype. Unfortunately, the PS3 version of UT3 will not allow it to be installed again (when it's already installed with volume 3) because of package name conflicts.

So... the release of volume 3 for PS3 is going to be delayed yet again, until volume 4 is ready - which will be some time around August 31. All of the volume 3/4 standard maps/characters/pickups will be released as one pack, and all of the volume 3/4 domination stuff will be released as a separate pack.

Sorry for those eagerly waiting! :(

ATHun

Jun 15, 2009
Well, this makes me a sad panda. I do, however, understand the rationale behind it. I would ask that this would be posted on the news page so my fellow PS3ers can know about it. I suppose if I've been waiting for five weeks as is, another five or so probably won't kill me. Probably.

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
We have a (hopefuly) final release candidate ready now, but testing isn't easy as everyone is busy with real life over xmas / new year. With any luck it will be released between 4th-8th Jan... but I should really stop making estimates ;)

acronaut12

Dec 26, 2009
Hello,
I'm glad to hear that there is progress being made. I have just started to learn the Unreal Editor 3 and am excited to see what possible game-types could be made possible.