PS3 to Have Mouse/Keyboard for UT2007

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
UnrealProjects said:
That's not great news at all, the keyboard/mouse support will not be compatible with PC at all and your PC keyboard/mouse will not work with it. You need to buy their special keyboard/mouse and not just any keyboard/mouse out there.........

yup just like on the ps2....

Israphel said:
Tool, I really could not have put it better myself.
I know the PS2 had keyboard/mouse, but game developers never incorporated it into the games...so it was only useful for input of names and whatnot...ie, not much use at all.

The cost of upgrading my PC to run UT2k7 was looking seriously prohibitive, but this is a very possible solution, and Sony may have just sold me a PS3 with this news.

Custom content should all be available online the same as the PC version, now i just wonder if they will be online multiplayer compatible. I seriously doubt it, but that would be the icing on the cake.

yeah same here I mean hell I just updated my computer only to find out it'll pretty much be out dated by the time ut2007 comes around. In fact I think its outdated now lol. I can buy a ps3 console (for the price of a video card) and be good for what the next 5 years? Where as I'd need to buy the video card then the cpu then the mother board(my current mother board only supports agp) then probably a new case, probably a new psu a few fans..ect ....ect ..ect Only other thing ps3 might be missing is mods. Mods on a console could actually be very nice since everyone would be running the same hardware.

Last edited: