Protoss 2004 Module thingie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Razef

Royal Guard of Silvermoon City
Jan 19, 2006
Hello guys i need some help.What do i have to do with the the Protoss 2004 skin cuz its just 1 file and its a UT2004 module and donno how to use that :( pls help!!

Razef

Jan 19, 2006
The game still crashes its sais General Protection Fault or something like that:( .It alway crashes when the Protoss bot dies :(

Razef

Jan 19, 2006
yepp all the files,but first it didnt wanna work cuz i had the 2003 protoss skin on my UT2004 game!so i deleted those files but then the 2004 skin didnt work so i had to combine both:con:

Razef

Jan 19, 2006
and where can i edit that thingie:) you have that stickman?of course i would choose sthing else:D

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hmm make sure you remove all files from the model and re-install it. If it still doesn't work I can't really do more.

It's in your user Control Panel(User CP) top left. Under Avatar, there's some default ones and then you can upload some of your own too. ;)

Also next time don't double post use the
edit.gif
button it's there for excactly that reason ;)

Razef

Jan 19, 2006
My avatar is an artwork of a royal blood elf guard.They kick ass:biggrin2:

Razef

Jan 19, 2006
The problem is solved it was my low memory:doh:!Oh man....