1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Protesting mexicans, loose my respect.

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by ReD_Fist, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Larkin

Larkin Gone

So we should just except it? Is that what your tring to say. Just because we're the Rome of the world doesn't mean that they can just ignore our laws.

2. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Prophet "As someone who gets steamed when Europeans bitch about Americans when they haven't been here or really met any Americans, I figured you'd be a little sympathetic "

You don't need to be a rocket scientist or goto mexico to know enough to not make ones own SOUND judgments.
    I have had very respectable mexican friends, and a lot of mexicans are smarter than me around the country.
    We have real time news,cameras, like internet, like 5, 6 7 ,8 news channals.

Another thing, before you classify me, on msnbc a poll the day they protests;
    " would you round up illeagals a the protest marches"
    62% said yes.
    Now even I think thats a little overboard, and a non fox, liberal station at that !!.
    so WTF is your point. oh I know, blame america first, you guys fall right in line like dominos.
    is it,
    "illegal alieans"
    is it
    "undocomented workers"
    is it
    "illeagal immagrants"

Go ahead listen to all that politcaly correct crap, youl surel have a sound opinion, i'm sure.

Just like bush,rather than "he lied" the bush crew should be saying, "ok prove the WMD isn't burried in the desert" prove none are in syria", "if everything was so hunky dory fine why did we have to play footsey with saadom to do the inspections, after all one who has nothing to hide could easily cooperate","why did several other counties believe the same info".

This type of agenda drivin crap really pisses me off, at the same time they come up with nothing to offer.And on top of that air americca radio is on it's way out, wonder why, hmmm.?................

3. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

Ok...first off, keep it to one single post, Jesus.

I agree. I don't think any American would disagree with that point, especially if they work with the public every day like I do.

Lolololoolloollllllloolooollllllloollllooolloll!!!!

L.O.L.

I'm not saying any real news source, liberal or otherwise, is a very good source of truth. But I am saying that Fox is hardly any better.

Oh please. So Heraldo risks his life, that means he's not an idiot?

Yeah, talking about getting real indeed. You turn everything in "hate America first". I don't think America is at fault on this issue. I do, however, think Americans like you need to "get real" about illegal immigration.

Stop calling my patriotism into effect everytime you disagree with me, it's getting old. ;)

Yeah ....

I'm not comparing anything. If you really understood me you'd have seen I was critizing your comments and point of view on the matter :)

You don't seem to know enough about Mexicans or Mexico in general to be saying what you are saying about them. If someone from Belgium was on here telling us that he thought America was a low-life country, and he'd never have been here...but he got all his information from news channels in Europe somewhere, you'd be as critical as I am right now.

Yeah , in our country it is on a far higher scale. Our criminals are rich. But again, I don't want to be categorized as a liberal nazi America hater...since clearly that's what I'd have to be to be uttering such things, right Red?:p

I'm about as liberal as you are.

My point was quite clear I thought, don't be hypocritical about the issue. If you don't know enough about a place from your own perspective and comment nasty things about it and its people, you can't really get steamed when someone does it to you.

If I say French people are smug snobs, I suspect some French person would be asking me "well how do you know, have you been to France?" and I'd say no, and then he'd call me a stupid American. I'd I of course would say "what do you know, French people don't have souls, lolz".

If you wanna say it then fine, but you have a history of getting heated when someone non-American says something critical of America and its people from an outsider's perspective. If you're gonna go ahead and say those things than I find it laughably absurd that you can really get upset when other people do it in a far less insulting way in other threads.

Basically, just to round up, it's always better to have all your facts right or you could really get burned.

If the word you were trying to use was expect, then yes, we need to expect these sort of things. If the word you were trying to use was accept, then yes we need to accept these sort of things. Especially Immigration. You don't put a hotdog in the microwave and let it sit so long it explodes and then say "look at this mess, SOMEONE should clean it up!"

And again, I sympathize with immigrants who really try to go through the process and become legal, I do. I HAVE FRIENDS who are trying to get their green card and I know how frustrating it can be.

But "kick them all out, YEHAW!" ??? Yeah, you guys need to get real. That's not gonna work.

I didn't try to say anything, I just said it.

I'm NOT SAYING THEY SHOULD IGNORE OUR LAWS!!!!

Seriously, talking to you guys is like watching a starfish masturbate.

No you don't. I'm proof of that :rolleyes:

Ok good.

I don't mean to, so sorry.

I'm sorry that I classified YOU. :rolleyes:

I would round up anyone who obnoxiously blocks traffic

*sigh*

Did you just honestly call me politically correct? Are you kidding? ;)

Yeah if it makes you feel better Red, I'm a PC liberal hippie who votes democrat always, right? :lol:

Are you even talking to ME anymore?

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  4. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

For the record, I think I'm one of the few people in here expressing "conservative" views on this Immigration thing. It's people like Red Fist who are acting all liberal and suddenly rambling about something that's been an American tradition since the country's foundation (which is taking advantage of cheap immigrant labor).... as if it just started becoming a problem a few years ago.

What's more liberal than taking a tradition and calling it bad? ;)

5. Larkin

Larkin Gone

I was going for the word accept. Man what a mistake I made there.

I accept immigration, but not illegal immigration. I feel like a broken record.

6. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Oh it's the fox news comment wich is why you automaticaly to me are a non thinking liberal type, everytime i hear people have the idea that FOX news is pushing that "conservative" attitude is just so wrong.

try to give you an example
    Story on nbc (true) they said "exspectaions of employment was not as good as the predictions were saying jobs were only up by 140,000."

Now you see there even though the jobs went UP !! the bush admin still failed because it didnt meet the exspectaions.
    now fox

"Jobs were up by 140,000 but didn't meet the predictions from the last quarter."

Wich are the facts, without wording it to have an agenda, but as a regular news blurb.

And this is what people are calling conservative right wing station? just so stupid i can't believe it.

7. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Here is the perfect example of how the liberal press has treated Bush since day one because al gore didn't win.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    An old man, a boy and a donkey were going to town. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked. As they went along they passed some people who remarked it was a shame the old man was walking and the boy was riding.

The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions. Later, they passed some people that remarked, "What a shame, he makes that little boy walk."

So they then decided they both would walk! Soon they passed some more people who thought they were stupid to walk when they had a perfectly good donkey to ride. So, they both rode the donkey.

Now they passed some people that shamed them by saying how awful to put such a load on a poor donkey. The boy and man said they were probably right, so they decided to carry the donkey.

As they crossed the bridge, they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.

-author unknown
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And I will add, the USA or the people or the soldgers is the donkey.So yes I do call on yours or any dem-liberals patriotism.Weather Bush is right or wrong it is undermining efforts to stop radical muslums, and is bashing USA and or Bush without seeing the total picture.

8. darth_weasel

darth_weasel I won

I hear Mexicans lie around all day drinking Corona and listening to Santana. I saw it in a movie.

Sounds like a way to live to me.

9. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

No kidding, those checks they send back from here are 4 times thier pay, and corona sux.
    Last I bought that beer was like 15 20 years ago, it's just the bottle is why people think it's somthing special.
    They should stick to making tequila.

10. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

Solgers huh. Seeing you butcher the English language just makes it worth all the stupid lines of Mexican customers that have to make their pre-schoolers order their food because they can't speak the freakin' language. All that is worth it just for the sheer comedy value of watching illiterate people like you whine about people not being able to "speak" English ;)

Ok, so because you think some liberal media source rags on Bush too much...that somehow applies to me...because? Do you really think that I could give any less of a shiit what someone like you thinks about my patriotism? Again, watching you talk politics and current issues is like watching a starfish masturbate.

Go map or something Red ;) You're better at it.

Cus he's doing a stellar job at it SO far, right? Now tell me again who is misguided by the media?

If I was a total jerk, I'd add this quote to my sig.

Way to change the topic when your wrong Redfist. I'm disappointed. :(

11. Ironblayde

Ironblayde Director of Misanthropy

This quote is easily the best thing to come out of this thread.

12. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Thats allright, I didn't vote for Bush, I didn't like his tactics the way he played the game against Mcain.
    Hands down he is a much better pick than gore, or kerry and his crew.
    All clinton watched was the polls, did nothing.
    But yet till this day I see no strong dem leader, and for micheal more movies and the like all the same crap
    So now they CAN actually bash bush for gas prices,border probs with legitamate reasons, but no , hell he's doing bad enoough now they ran out of things to bash around,So they wasted there chances and now it's like cry wolf.

But you think just one of them could come out and say, WE VOTE TO PUT ANY BUSINES OWNER USING ILLEGALS IN JAIL OR A 100,000 DALLAR FINE.
    It's the same old crap, plus your leader hillary, I don't hear her see her wich I trust much less than any of them.

I know I'm right when you or others start bitching about my crappy writing, I use it for a barometer, because you know I am right.

PHASE2
    a, dems take house and senate
    b, dems spend next 2 years ,study after study to impeech Bush.
    c, nothing else gets any attention, all in the name of, see look how bad bush is.
    Mark my words ,because it will happen just like that.Care to bet?

PHASE3
    some one big city gets anthraxed or somthing, and of course they will say see see if bush didnt do this or that, aaaaaaaaghgh.
    I win.

13. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Solgers huh. Seeing you butcher the English language just makes it worth all the stupid lines of Mexican customers that have to make their pre-schoolers order their food because they can't speak the freakin' language. All that is worth it just for the sheer comedy value of watching illiterate people like you whine about people not being able to "speak" English ;)

irrelavent.

Ok, so because you think some liberal media source rags on Bush too much...that somehow applies to me...because? Do you really think that I could give any less of a shiit what someone like you thinks about my patriotism? Again, watching you talk politics and current issues is like watching a starfish masturbate.

By believing FOX news is right wing says a lot, you sure about those starfish?

Cus he's doing a stellar job at it SO far, right? Now tell me again who is misguided by the media?

Ya sure if I went along with the "he lied" popular idea with the constant antibush drip drip drip, sure,not bad, not terrible, not worse than terrible,but impeach him!!!, yeeehaw.

14. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

So like this is your tactic? Go off on a tangeant about something irrelevant to what we're talking about (hijacking your own thread no less) and act like you've made a sound arguement? All I did was say 1) don't be hypocritically judgemental of other countries and 2) Be realistic about illegal immigrants.

Why are you talking about Democrat incompetance? There aren't any democrats talking to you right now. You think I'm a democrat? Why else are you answering my posts with anti-democrat remarks then? This is our conversation:

Me: You sure you wanna say that about some place you've never been to?

You: Democrats are stupid! NER!

Who the HELL is "your"? Who ARE YOU TALKING TO???? Did I bring up Hillary Clinton anywhere in this thread? Did ANYONE?

That's nice but what does that have to do with Immigration or anything I said?

Are you listening to yourself? I was mocking your earlier comments with Larkin about "Four-in-ers" not being able to speak English. My point stands, if you're going to bitch about that then at least show respect toward the language. You know for a FACT that I never criticize you about your bad spelling when everyone else here does, but if you're gonna have the audacity to criticize someone else's English then I'm gonna call you out on the incoherence of yours.

And no it's not "irrelavent" if YOU are the one making an issue of bad English. You brought it up hot shot.

What do you win exactly? ;) By all means elaborate.

Ignoring the fact that you misused my starfish comment...which by the way still illustrates your perpetual struggle to reach a climax...do you care to find where I said Fox news was "right wing"? Can you find that for me sunshine, m'kay? If you actually read what I've been saying...my opinion on Fox news is the same opinion I have of CNN, NBC, or all that other BS they call "news".

Again, you're the one talking about Bush. I was trying to humor you.....but now I see that is pointless. Lots of people on this forum write you off early during these "debates" but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I regret it.

And for the record I'm not anti-bush...I'm anti-stupid.

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  15. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

Yeah I have a book coming out.

16. Sarevok

Sarevok ...

quick nobodys looking, lets change this topic to religion-something we can all agree on

17. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Folks, and MrProph, if we were talking instead you wouldn't think it was me, lighten up too, I aint trying to be rediculas even though it probably looks that way. ;)

18. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Now our gov is informing the mexican gov ware the minutemen are monitoring
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,194769,00.html

and to my second topic on this thread,

But if you read some of the FOX-hating print press, you'd never know how well we're doing, actually, because the writers in The Los Angeles Times and Rocky Mountain News, among others, want to prop up our competition.

But Brian Lowry, aTV writer for "Variety" is an honest man. And he chides CNN and MSNBC for misleading the public. Says Larry, "Whichever midget is taller, the truth remains that the vast majority of young adults have no interest in either."

And here's more truth. Last Thursday evening, in total audience, "The Factor" beat CNN by more than 300 percent and MSNBC by an astounding 500 percent.

“The Factor's" third rerun at 4 a.m. actually beat MSNBC's 8 p.m. original.

“Hannity & Colmes” and "On the Record" with Greta also clobbered their competition.

So the next time you read nonsense about cable news ratings, please understand it is disseminated by people who despise this network. What counts is that millons of Americans continue to choose FOX News over the competition and that, of course, is never ridiculous.

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  19. GMotha

GMotha The nipples from Napels

People watch lots of crap. Ever noticed the ratings on reality shows?

Hardly says anything about the quality of a program or channel. It only shows what a certain audience wants to see.

While you're very sceptical about anything you don't like to hear, you swallow anything else without asking questions. I tought you'd know that whatever's shown on the news is merely some spectacular fraction of what might have been going on.

20. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Yes but look at the percentages ,and being people seem to classify Fox as right wing, but then ! bush's approval rating is only 31% now, lowest ever, ,and he's (rightwing-republican)
    So if those other ones are as low as that there must be somthing (like normal reporting) going on and people are tired of all antibush slanted reporting.
    possibly.

But so how O'riely breaks it down does make sense that others are making things up and not telling the truth about how fox is doing,(or other news stories) therefor giving the wrong impression, (slanted reporting) ,wich I think now people are seeing that and the ratings are showing that fact.

Some stuff here, but it stops at year 2004.
    http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?PageID=834

http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?PageID=1046

or go look at other links there, ton of stuff to mull over.