prostitution solicitors' information available online.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
untitled3du.png

Hardcore criminal, right there.

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Funny: "These individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

But the webmaster screwed up and forgot the line below that one. Here; I fixed it.

*edit* Removed the faces and data
*edit2* Was supposed to look different but I think I leave it like that cause it looks funny

Attachments

• vj.jpg
    vj.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Before reading this thread I thought it would be a site where prostitutes can go to find a solicitor to defend them in court experienced in these sort of cases :eek:

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Some city has blurred pictures on billboards, with a text warning them that if they're caught again, they'll unblur the pictures.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
I can understand posting information about a child molester or theif, but prostitution solicitors? Come on! :mad:

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
TossMonkey said:
You guys are just bitter cause you might end up publically humilated on the internet but I think you should be happy because this makes shagging hookers far more dangerous and exciting!

Isn't AIDS enough?

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Wookiee said:
I can understand posting information about a child molester or theif.
Yes, because nothing's like having people throwing things at your house, shouting abuse and threatening you until you finally give in and move somewhere else. Why would criminals have rights anyway, they're scum! And their families too.