Project Xenome released.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Out of the blue, a SP pack of 40 maps has been released yesterday. It runs under the ONP gametype, so you need to have the ONP stuff (argh) in your UT folder.

I removed the links.
See below why.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Quality over quantity in most cases. But I'll take a look at this mappack.

Funny, I can easily get the big pack from filefront but... the missing files from ..fileplanet? No dice. Something's gone wrong.

Edit: Oh my bad, I didn't realise there were multiple pages to that thread.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I'm suggesting over and over again in that thread to use MediaFire instead of FilePlanet but no one gives a damn.

I removed the links.

Last edited:

Vigil

Jan 20, 2008
Well I'm just waiting for someone to give a simple link that contains the full thing, so I don't have to go hunting around that thread for missing files links :-/

Don't bother. This guy has ripped segments of the mine map from Xidia and pasted it directly into his mappack. In the community we call this STEALING! There's no telling for sure how much of his pack is authentic and how much is stolen.

It's disappointing because It took me halfway through the pack before I got to a level that Hourences and I made for Xidia, back in 2002. I feel stupid for wasting my time. Don't waste yours.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Agreed with the above.

Not to mention, the gameplay seems to be absolutely idiotic. Extremely repetitive (Krall there, than Skaarj Lord, then Pupae and repeat), extremely predictable (there's barely atmosphere), extremely easy (unlimited DP and tons of Shock Rifle ammo).

Play Half-Life and Spatial Fear instead of this crap.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Following the discovery of ripped Xidia, ONP, Zephon and Spatial Fear geometry and content in this map pack, I decided to remove the links from this thread to the map pack.

Stealing is not tolerated.

Vigil

Jan 20, 2008
While I think you're wrong to call it stealing, I do appreciate the gameplay views you state, so I won't waste my time with it, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.