1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

prog needed

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by Hourences, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Hourences

Hourences New Member

does anyone has a program wich lets you download a complete website (with everything in it, files, pics, ....) ? i had something like this a few years ago and it excist but i cant find it

i need it for homework :D a name, a download link, anything plss

2. Rukee

Rukee Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!

I think cute FTP has a option to save and edit whole web pages.....
    I have it but not sure how it works!!

3. Frostblood

Frostblood Strangely compelling...

CuteFTP would only yet you do that to your own website...I dont know what program you mean but just go to www.google.com and see the light, turkey :lol:

4. Bot_40

Bot_40 Go in drains

I envy you, I'd be too lazy to do it. I'd then rush it off either on the bus in the morning, or during morning break time :D

5. Hourences

Hourences New Member

mostly i do that too :D, but i need to create an total website against thursday, and the website should be based on http://www.physicalcenter.be (VERY ghey site)
    so i want to down the site and edit some stuff so im done faster :D

cuteftp doesnt have that option indeed, but ill try some googlestuff :)