Problems with XMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bady

Mar 11, 2004
I Have some Problems with the XMP

I have installed it, and updatet it to 7710, but everytime i want to play it, it says:" Masterserver connection fialed"
what can i do?? :rolleyes:

Maj3stic12

Mar 11, 2004
Man what a couple of wankers. You two must be around 7 or so? There is no masterservers right now. Everyone is waiting for atari to get there collective ass's in gear and get this problem fixed. The best way to play XMP is to just install it for GAMESPY all the serious individual servers have moved there. It seems that XMP has died before it even really got started. Sooo I understand your problem why Atari cant just make a statement or something is a mistery to me :rolleyes:

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Maj3stic12..... ummm.. you have basically posted the same exact idea on 3 different threads... I think we got the general idea that Atari can't get their
Collective ass's in gear and fix this problem
We also understand you say go to Gamespy. Will you quit posting the same thing? Im getting bored.

Maj3stic12

Mar 11, 2004
No more just the three, Very frustraited and have reached my limit i have searched the web for a week and cant find a fix...why? Because there is none the only solution i have found that works is gamespy. However, i am amazed that Atari would mess around with a new game so early when public opinion is being formed. You bordem, after only three posts, well cant help you there however the are some good attention deffacit med's out there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.