1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Problems with Jailbreak and UnrealEd 2.0

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Jericho1116, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Jericho1116

Jericho1116 The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla

When I go to run UnrealEd 2.0 I get a Critical Error Message:

Can't find edit package 'Jailbreak'
    History:UEditorEngine::Init <- InitEngine

How can I fix this?

2. MachDelta

MachDelta Haphazard Nobody

Mm... I think if you go Advanced Options -> Editor -> Advanced -> EditPackages, you should see a line somewhere saying 'Jailbreak'. If its not there, add a line and then go browsing for your Jailbreak.u file.
    If Jailbreak is there tho, i have no idea.. :p

3. LordKhaine

LordKhaine I sing the body electric...

Maybe the Jailbreak line is in your Editpackages, but the .u file isnt there, so when it trys to load the .u file at startup, it cant find it, thus cannot start ued. Only thing I can think of that would stop ued from even loading. If the jailbreak package is in your unrealtournament.ini file, in the editpackage, either install Jailbreak or remove the edit packages line. Of course, thats assuming Jailbreak isnt installed . . .