1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Problems with clan setup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warlord[NSK], May 16, 2005.

1. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

I am having one heck of a time trying to set up
    clan matches. I login as admin and go through
    all the motions of setting up a match. It saves the
    configuration but when I hit start match or set match
    it says "cannot set the match-main game has not been configured"

So I end up having to hit close, force the game into team deathmatch
    do the clan configuration over again. (and still get the error message above)

restart the level, then I get one map out of it (without the config I put in) and as soon as that
    map is over it switches back to default game which is regular DM

BTW I am using UT2Vote50

PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited: May 16, 2005
  2. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

could you post a screenshot, showing the clan-setup right before clicking start match ?

3. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

Ok here is the screenshot I hope this helps

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thanks very much!
    warlord

4. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

I take it you did hit the Submit Game Info button before you hit the Start Match button ?
    If so, there is one thing I notice is that your map names have many '-' hypens in them.
    A Mapname should only have one which seperated the MapPrefix, although some maps have 2 and UT2Vote does cater for 2 but in your case there are many.
    Just as a test, try using the standard maps like DM-Deck17 for instance and let me know if that does the trick.
    If so I will look into modifying the mod further regarding this problem.
    Otherwise all looks fine :)

5. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

Thanks for the replies! I tested it with stock dm maps
    DM-Deck17, DM-Curse4 ....maps with only one '-' hyphen
    and I still got the same error message
    "Cannot set the match-main game has not been configured"

I used used the mapvote to switch from DM to TDM and it still didn't work
    I am not sure what it means by "main game"
    I am completely confused

Warlord

6. utw-Mephisto

utw-Mephisto Guilty

Well, did you or did you not press submit game info before pressing the start match button ? This is mandatory .... Because I get the same error message as you when I NOT submit first ...

7. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

did you use a former version of ut2vote before? if so, please make shure, to replace the call for ut2vote in your startup-script and also in the ut2004.ini.

i myself had it sometimes, that i changed the entry in the ut2004.ini but forgot the startup-line. UT2Vote will run, but in a very wired way...

8. utw-Mephisto

utw-Mephisto Guilty

Ok, when you click submit first and you should receive a confirmation :

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  9. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

Clan Set up problems

Hello Thanks for more replies
    I know we'll figure this out.

Yes I was using UT2Vote49 but deleted all instances of it after installing
    UT2Vote50 I did change the start-up script and the server packages in
    UT2004.ini

I am definately hitting the submit game info button
    and do recieve confirmation that it was saved.

But I still get the same error message "main game not configured"

Warlord

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  10. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

Want to show us your UT2Vote50.ini? You might be missing something in there.

11. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

UT2Vote50 .INI

here is the ini:

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteConfigs]
    VoteAdminPass=password
    ClanAdminPass=none
    GamePassword=
    DefaultGame=XGame.xDeathMatch
    DefServerName=Team [NSK] Sniper Server...CAMPERS ONLY!
    ServerMuts=QFeedback.QFeedback,ProSniperRifle_20_BETA3.MutProSniper,USSpawnProtect_BETA1.MutUSSpawnProtect,MutFallDamage.FallDamage,StealthTrans10.MutStealthTrans,UAdminModV095b.UAdminMod,XGame.
    ServerLine=?Translocator=True
    bAllowArena=False
    bAllowMuts=False
    bAllowKick=False
    bAllowGames=True
    bNoVotePopup=False
    bDoGamePopup=False
    bColorSkins=False
    MesgTypeTime=40
    MaxPlayersIsp=32
    bAllowBehind=True
    bShowBotsKick=False
    bVoteWhenDead=False
    bWebadmin=True
    bArenaAlone=False
    bMutAlone=False
    bNoRestart=True
    bHideNames=False
    bAlwaysKick=False
    bAltSwitch=True
    bMinMaxMaps=False
    bDisAllVoting=False
    bDisServAdmin=False
    bDisOpinion=False
    bDisAdminMesg=False
    bClanServName=True
    bDisDemoRec=True
    bUseChatLog=True
    bUseChatMap=True
    bUseChatIDs=True
    bSwitchDefMap=False
    bUseRandomMap=True
    bUseUniqueID=True
    bArena=False
    bArenaAST=False
    bArenaBIO=False
    bArenaFLK=False
    bArenaLNK=False
    bArenaMIN=False
    bArenaRED=False
    bArenaROC=False
    bArenaSHK=False
    bArenaLIT=False
    bArenaAVR=False
    bArenaGRN=False
    bArenaMLY=False
    bArenaSNP=False
    LevelEndTime=27472794
    Nounce=1

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteVoting]
    bChangeVote=True
    VoteMinTime=100
    VoteMaxTime=100
    VoteStepTime=7
    VoteIdleTime=15
    GameVoteTime=5
    VotePercent=51
    GameVoteLimit=3

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteIniOnly]
    bSortOpinion=True
    bDisplayRec=True
    bCheckMaps=False
    bDisMapCon=False
    bAdminAtEnd=False
    bUseGameName=True
    bDetectUTComp=True
    bSortMutsList=True
    bSortGameList=False
    bNoClientWarn=False
    bNoPlayerMute=False
    bMapCheckSpecs=False
    bClanAdminExtra=False
    bUseChatIcons=True
    BanMinLevs=0
    BanMaxLevs=99
    DefaultSwitch=3
    MapListSort=0
    WaitForLevel=90

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteGameTypes]
    GameType=(GameName="DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-(GU)-Pooltable-DM2k4",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=30?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=14?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.20?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1?Difficulty=1?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Team DeathMatch",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=8,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-(GU)-Pooltable-DM2k4",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=50?TimeLimit=30?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=nskprac?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=2?bCustomGame=True")
    GameType=(GameName="Capture the Flag",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
    GameType=(GameName="Double Domination",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DOM-Core",MapPrefix="DOM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
    GameType=(GameName="Bombing Run",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="BR-Anubis",MapPrefix="BR",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=15?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
    GameType=(GameName="Invasion",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=1?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=True?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Mutant",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xMutantGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=30?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Last Man Standing",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DM-Antalus",MapPrefix="DM",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=30?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Assault",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="AS-Convoy",MapPrefix="AS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="Onslaught",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="ONS-Torlan",MapPrefix="ONS",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=3?TimeLimit=0?MinPlayers=4?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=False?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=1")
    GameType=(GameName="InstaGib CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="CTF-Chrome",MapPrefix="CTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.InstagibCTF",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")
    GameType=(GameName="Vehicle CTF",HideVote=False,Clan=True,RequiredPlayers=2,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="None",MapPrefix="VCTF",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",Mutators="None",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=5?TimeLimit=20?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=16?MaxSpectators=2?Translocator=True?Weaponstay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Difficulty=5?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.00?FF=0?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3")

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteMutators]
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Berserk Weapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBerserk",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Big Head",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutBigHead",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Camouflage combo",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutCrateCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Classic Sniper",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUseSniper",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Fast Weapon Switch",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutFastWeapSwitch",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="InstaGib",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutInstaGib",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Low Gravity",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UnrealGame.MutLowGrav",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Score Limit",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UT2Vote49.UT2VoteZeroScore",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Superweapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Onslaught Weapons",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Onslaught.MutOnslaughtWeapons",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Pint-sized combo",HideVote=False,MutClassName="Bonuspack.MutPintSizeCombo",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Quad Jump",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutQuadJump",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Regeneration",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutRegen",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Slow Motion Corpses",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutSlomoDeath",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UT Classic",HideVote=False,MutClassName="UTClassic.MutUTClassic",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Vampire",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutVampire",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="Zoom InstaGib",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.MutZoomInstaGib",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="ProSniperRifle_20_BETA3.MutProSniper",HideVote=True,MutClassName="ProSniperRifle_20_BETA3.MutProSniper",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="StealthTrans10.MutStealthTrans.FriendlyName",HideVote=True,MutClassName="StealthTrans10.MutStealthTrans",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UAdminModV095b.UAdminMod.FriendlyName",HideVote=True,MutClassName="UAdminModV095b.UAdminMod",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="USSpawnProtect_BETA1.MutUSSpawnProtect.FriendlyName",HideVote=True,MutClassName="USSpawnProtect_BETA1.MutUSSpawnProtect",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="QFeedback.QFeedback.FriendlyName",HideVote=True,MutClassName="QFeedback.QFeedback",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="MutFallDamage.MutFallDamage.FriendlyName",HideVote=True,MutClassName="MutFallDamage.MutFallDamage",Voted=False)
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="No Adrenaline",HideVote=True,MutClassName="XGame.MutNoAdrenaline",Voted=False)

[UT2Vote50.UT2VotePackages]
    Packages=(MutClassName="Whatever.MutWhatever",ServerPackages="Whatever,Whatnext")

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteMapCheck]
    CheckMap=(MapName="DM-Smallmap",MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=4)
    CheckMap=(MapName="CTF-Hugemap",MinPlayers=10,MaxPlayers=32)

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteNewMaps]
    NewMap=(MapName="DM-Whatever")

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteGameSwitch]
    SwitchToGame=(SwitchHour=12,ClassName="XGame.xDeathMatch",DoSwitch=False)

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteKickBan]
    BanPlayer=(NickName="Whatever",UniqueID="4230fjj7a6cafda49fed3f4200fa97kk",IPaddrs="123.123.123.123",Levels=111)

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteMapInfo]

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteMapsVoted]

[UT2Vote50.UT2VoteClanSetup]

ClanGameNum=0
    ClanMapNum=0
    ClanGameClass[0]=
    ClanGameClass[1]=
    ClanGameClass[2]=
    ClanGameName[0]=
    ClanGameName[1]=
    ClanGameName[2]=
    ClanMapListA[0]=
    ClanMapListA[1]=
    ClanMapListA[2]=
    ClanMapListA[3]=
    ClanMapListA[4]=
    ClanMapListA[5]=
    ClanMapListA[6]=
    ClanMapListA[7]=
    ClanMapListA[8]=
    ClanMapListA[9]=
    ClanMapListB[0]=
    ClanMapListB[1]=
    ClanMapListB[2]=
    ClanMapListB[3]=
    ClanMapListB[4]=
    ClanMapListB[5]=
    ClanMapListB[6]=
    ClanMapListB[7]=
    ClanMapListB[8]=
    ClanMapListB[9]=
    ClanMapListC[0]=
    ClanMapListC[1]=
    ClanMapListC[2]=
    ClanMapListC[3]=
    ClanMapListC[4]=
    ClanMapListC[5]=
    ClanMapListC[6]=
    ClanMapListC[7]=
    ClanMapListC[8]=
    ClanMapListC[9]=
    ClanCommandsA=
    ClanCommandsB=
    ClanCommandsC=
    ClanWarmLineA=
    ClanWarmLineB=
    ClanWarmLineC=
    ClanMutsLineA=
    ClanMutsLineB=
    ClanMutsLineC=
    ClanTransloc[0]=0
    ClanTransloc[1]=0
    ClanTransloc[2]=0
    ClanWeapStay[0]=0
    ClanWeapStay[1]=0
    ClanWeapStay[2]=0
    ClanPlayReady[0]=0
    ClanPlayReady[1]=0
    ClanPlayReady[2]=0
    ClanTieBreak[0]=0
    ClanTieBreak[1]=0
    ClanTieBreak[2]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[0]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[1]=0
    ClanWarmReqd[2]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[0]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[1]=0
    ClanWarmOnce[2]=0
    ClanGoalScore[0]=0
    ClanGoalScore[1]=0
    ClanGoalScore[2]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[0]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[1]=0
    ClanTimeLimit[2]=0
    ClanFriendly[0]=0
    ClanFriendly[1]=0
    ClanFriendly[2]=0
    ClanPlayernum[0]=0
    ClanPlayernum[1]=0
    ClanPlayernum[2]=0
    ClanSpectnum[0]=0
    ClanSpectnum[1]=0
    ClanSpectnum[2]=0
    ClanGameSpeed[0]=1.000000
    ClanGameSpeed[1]=1.000000
    ClanGameSpeed[2]=1.000000
    ClanForceRep=False
    ClanNoRedeem=False
    ClanNoPowers=False
    ClanNoAdrena=False
    ClanWarmStart=False
    ClanWarmWeaps=False
    ClanWarmKill=False
    ClanTourney=False
    ClanServName=
    ClanMatch=False
    ClanPractice=False
    ClanPlayRed=False
    ClanBotSkill=5
    ClanGamePass=
    ClanRedName=
    ClanBluName=
    ClanWarmTime=10
    ClanEndWait=30
    ClanDemoRec=False
    ClanDoWarmup=False
    ClanRedScore=0
    ClanBluScore=0
    ClanRedGames=0
    ClanBluGames=0

Thanks
    Warlord

12. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

This is wierd, I see no reason for it not to work.
    Does it do this when setting up a Clanmatch for CTFGame also ?

Just a long shot here as we believe the Chat stuff often interferes with other mods for some reason but try setting:
    bUseChatLog=False
    bUseChatMap=False
    bUseChatIDs=False

Also another long shot, try:
    bUseUniqueID=False

A few other things to try just as a test, is dont run any mutators on your server, in otherwords leave the ServerMuts= line blank.
    Also dont add any muts to the match you setting up.
    Maybe some mutator is screwing the works here.

Also another point of interest, can you go into a normal Admin Game menu and change for instance the GoalScore, NumPlayers etc for a game.
    I ask this as its quite possible some of your files might be set for readonly.
    I know with Xp this sometimes happens for some wierd reason.

13. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

Clan Match Set Up

Well through some trial and error I did get it to work but
    it seems like it should be easier than what I go through
    here is how I got it to work
    1. Login as admin
    2. Switch game to TDM and choose any ole map
    3. log back in as admin
    4. go to clan match and fill out info
    5. submit game info
    6. close
    7. restart map
    8. go to clan set up
    9. end map
    and then it will switch to the 1st map chosen in the clan set up
    and ask players for password

Is this how its supposed to work?
    I kind of thought that if I went to clan match and filled everything
    out then hit start it would work.

Thanks
    Warlord

14. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Ok I had a look and you need to first close the menu then re-open it and start the match.
    This was needed recently has we added something important that someone needed urgently - cannot remember what it was.
    So the proceedure is as follows:
    You can have any game running even DeathMatch.
    1. Logon as Admin.
    2. Setup the game you want.
    3. Hit the Submit Game Info.
    4. Close the Menu.
    5. Open the Menu again.
    6. Hit Start Match.

I'll have a look why this Close was necessary and see if I can bypass it again.
    Maybe Socke can remember what it was.

15. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

clan set up

YES! that is much easier and it works!
    thanks very much for the help
    I never thought to close it and
    then just re-open to try it

wierd

Thanks Again!

Warlord

16. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

Is that period at the end of your servermuts actually in your ini?

17. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

Period

Yeah that silly thing was in there...I took that out and the ,xgame not sure where that even came from but it was causing an error when booting the server.

Thanks

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  18. utw-Mephisto

utw-Mephisto Guilty

I just see that this is a sniper server :)

Whats the IP if I may ask ? (if this server is even public)

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  19. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

Server IP

Yes this is a public Sniper Server
    Team [NSK] Sniper Camper Server
    24.131.40.236:7777

www.teamnsk.com
    Stop by anytime!

Warlord

20. utw-Mephisto

utw-Mephisto Guilty