problem with the WP1.4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lt.Col.BoyHitsCar

AFA Member & Beta Team Target
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
so i cannot see the HK419 in my loadout menu... i can see everything else like the nightvision system, but i cannot see the new HK weapon.

read the manual and asked online but nada.

any ideas?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
How about HK 416 ;)

For some reason the list is in absolutely no logical order. Not sure what sets the order in the loadout menu. Look for "HK 416 (D10RS) Enhanced Carabine".

Look at this screen shot. I think it should be ordered the same way in your menu.

If you do not see it, look in the Infiltration.log for errors. If you are not sure how to read the infiltration.log just do this.

1) Open INF.
2) Go to the loadout menu and select a loadout to edit and browse through the automatic rifle category
3) quit INF.
4) find the infiltration.log in ...\UnrealTournament\System\Infiltration.log
5) Post it in this thread ;)

Attachments

• Shot0162.jpg
    Shot0162.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 25