Problem with speeches and orders

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Conglomera

Proud Toilet Cleaner
Sep 7, 2001
Algiers, Algeria
I usualy run LANs, and we play w/ some bots, the main problem is that except the one that is hosting the game, all other players can't give orders to their bots, the taunts and orders rows in the quick action menu are empty.
The second problem which I think is related to the first one is that except the player who's hosting, all other players can't hear either their own voice messages or the ones comming from other players, they can only hear bots acknowledgements.

"Play Voice Messages" is set to All.

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
INFiltration doesn't realy support Listen-Server Hosting. It wasn't fully betatested and there are a number of bugs. So there isn't any solution other then starting a dedicated Server.

IIRC you can do this in the quick menu.

Conglomera

Proud Toilet Cleaner
Sep 7, 2001
Algiers, Algeria
It has nothing to do with listen or dedicated server... The problem I've got here is of another nature, could you help me with some real advices?

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
Conglomera said:
It has nothing to do with listen or dedicated server... The problem I've got here is of another nature, could you help me with some real advices?

On a dedicated server, all players are equal so there is nor difference between the hosting player and the others.
If there still is that problem, well then it must be INF-internal. The bots choose a teamleader, i don't know how they do it.