probably one of the greatest quests in the history of men

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

ähhh, which M16 do you mean?

Snakeye
sleepy.gif
onfused:

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
You ain't got that much to do?
Ask the skinner!
Or is that some kind of competition, and the one with the best line wins and will be cited on the scope..
In that case I'd had to find a good sentence..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
well, I enlarged the area where the writing was located, and sharpened it and it read: "If you can read this, you are too close."
Wierd

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

K[LOC]

Feb 23, 2000
rolla, Mo, U.S.
Visit site
are you guys kidding me? anyone who is anyone knows that the m-16A1 prototype 3 sez,
"Russia can lick on my red, white an blue nut's- to the bolshevick homo-marxist with love- peace, u.s of M%$@%%^@^$%^#$ A!!"
....waddya mean which m-16? da only one built in the u.s.a. with metal bought from russia.
for truth , my daddy told me and he was a l.r.r.p. in the -nam
K