pro_n00b_killah...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
I feel like I just missed the schoolbus.:lol:

I counted 7 - 9 Threads that were bumped, then abandoned like a newborn doorstep babie.
Are there any more elsewhere in BUF?:lol:
I just think the whole thing is rather odd?

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It happened last eh.. evening (gmt +1).
My guess is it was dewey_ taking revenge and registering as either both "pro_noob_killah" and "sniper_pwns_noobs", or maybe it was one of his buddies.

I bumped that "10 things" thread, because I was feeling a bit nostalgic, reading old thread from waaaaaaay back in 2000 :D and that one in particular looked funny...

Now, pro killah also bumped a couple of older threads. Coincidence?
pro killah posted in the "godlike" thread.
pro killah crapped on the insult post dewey_ had made. Trying to make it look as if he was someone else. But I'm pretty sure it was dewey_ who had registered. Goal? REVAAANNGGGE!

Or maybe I'm wrong and it was simply a troll passing by.
Nah, I think I'm right :D
He got banned pretty quickly yay.
Funny thing is that the threads still look as if they're bumped by those two smacktards.

But don't worry, thanks to our mighty admins =V the filth has been purged...

R.I.P.

KORTNIECHAN: I advise you to modify that post you made in the "rockets x3" thread ;O)
It's making you look very silly ;O)

Last edited:

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
I was just looking for an excuse to show that pic for a long time. I dont know why but, a Baby smokeing a cigar is halarious to me.

Last edited: