Predator model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lynx_Raide

The Digital Cat
Sep 20, 2004
Predator model and Bloodrayne skin/model

i am after a Predator model for UT 2004, preferably one with the mask on. and i am also looking for a bloodrayne skin/model. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Lynx_Raide said:
i am after a Predator model for UT 2004, preferably one with the mask on. and i am also looking for a bloodrayne skin/model. can anyone point me in the right direction?

EvilEngine is working on a predator model.It´s not finished yet , but can take a look at the Full Releases Thread at the Atari Forums . He is posting his finished models there.

nazareth316

The Mandalorian
Aug 25, 2004
Well, if its any help, there is all ready an AVP Skinpack. Its pretty good i think. Has the Alien Queen and Ancient Predators and such.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
nazareth316 said:
there is all ready an AVP Skinpack. Its pretty good i think. Has the Alien Queen and Ancient Predators and such.
Where is that?? Is it for ut2004??

Lynx_Raide

The Digital Cat
Sep 20, 2004
i seen it. looks okay, but i'll wait for EvilEngine's model cos that jus looks down-right (sic)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
Ee is dead i think i havent heard from him in so long. i dont think his pred model is comin out.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I think Ee is back, cuz i've seen him post recently!!

Maybe someone could make a reskin of clanlord and make it look like a predator. :)

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
yea southpark that was along time ago. and that avp pack is like 3 yeaars old. i alreasdy had it.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
that was along time ago when he first started the pred model he is workin on now, which was end of august, he said it would be done in a week then never heard from him again.