1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prayers for Mr. Ben 950 forums

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Yoshi, Jun 5, 2001.

1. Yoshi

Yoshi Midget Slave Trader

http://www.clan950.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000126.html

I'm not sure if you all know Mr. Ben but he's going threw a tough time. He's one of our members at Clan {950} and he has rare case of stomach cancer. Doctors have given him a low life-span for such a young person, but that doesn't mean it will be the outcome. If you have played with Mr. Ben or have shared a laugh, i ask if you would post to the above post to let him know he's not alone. Let's try to make this time for him bearable. Thank you

2. Morety

Morety The Farterator

3. Odie|BuF

Odie|BuF New Member

:mad: :( i dont know him but i hope the best for him get better bro an keep spirits high hate see anyone with something like cancer but many have pulled through prayers are with you

4. I_B_Bangin

I_B_Bangin habitual line stepper

Anyone who wears a 950 tag online is like extended UT family to me. Hope everything turns out ok!