PR job

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{UFF}HAMMERSTIEN

EEK THE SEA IS FULL OF FISH CRAP
Why not have someone as PR (there only job 4 DA2) to deal with news and community sites and do community report in forums and the da news on site .Which would help push DA to the front of ut2k4 site and maybe get more people in to work on mod as normal the news is a bit lacking no news is bad 4 community and general players who look round sites 4 a new mod's to play or watch till its out

Hellhound

Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I think a PR guy is a must for all mods.
How to become famous in the www, without good PR.
For the gamers its important to read news about the mod. That keeps them intereseted and it helps to make the waiting easier, also there may come more ideas out of the comunity.
For the modders its important to see that they aren't working there ass off for nothing. Its a good motivation to be in the news and see that there are people who are intereseted in the stuff the modders do and in playing the mod and support it.

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
Well personally I think it would pretty cool if you guys kept Dev Dairies, and updated them now and then. It's good to get a big scoop on things, as well as personal opinions from the devs. And sometimes its funny to hear them recall silly events that occur.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Rooster128 said:
Well personally I think it would pretty cool if you guys kept Dev Dairies, and updated them now and then. It's good to get a big scoop on things, as well as personal opinions from the devs. And sometimes its funny to hear them recall silly events that occur.

Welcome to teh forumz