"Potheads are losers - We're doing you a favor"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I don't hate anything organizational, I hate anything organizational that stands in opposition to human rights and civil liberties. As for my political motivations, I will not mention them by name due to the word's remarkable ability to transform completely unrelated threads into...economic debate. I follow the theories of the person in my avatar :)

StrayDawg

Jun 6, 2001
OH
Visit site
Ok I get your point. But don't you think that finding a sport or hobbie(I know I sound like one of those corny afterschool specials) or art etc. would have done the same thing to keep you out of the gangs or out of trouble? I'm not downing you or your parents for their choices I can tell by the way present your views that your intelligent and level headed. If there were more smokers who would speak out for the responsible use of herb it would help dispell the myths of being a "stoner ". I still smoke once and awhile, I see nothing wrong with it. But it does affect your body differently at young ages.
Take care Bro. happy trails!
What's a dope smokers favorite word?.....................................................................................................................................................(Cough cough H..H..Here!)

MJACK

Mar 14, 2000
Lexington, MA, USA
Visit site
This is why we have the right to bear arms: when the cops do this to you, kill them. They will fight back and take you down, but you take as many of them as you can with you. The hundreds of civilians murdered from the drug war is never noticed. Maybe if hundreds of nazi whores of the state lose their lives, too, the government will get the message that we won't let their death squads **** with us any longer.

Yes Rogue Leader, when a police officer harasses you by arresting you for something illegal you should just SHOOT HIM. Jesus christ, are you serious? This idea has so many things wrong with it and defies logic in every way. The police are just doing their job, and though some cops can abuse their power, from my experience, most cops perform admirably. The message that the government would get from cops getting shot is that they need to send out more so-called "death squads".

Tommy Atkins

Older, but no wiser
Mar 17, 2001
UK
Originally posted by RogueLeader
I follow the theories of the person in my avatar :)

What, Father Christmas? He has THEORIES, as well as running a parcel delivery service that is the envy of DHL and FedEx? :D

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
It was illegal to ban drugs in the first place. "Just doing my job" is the oldest excuse in the book, and possibly the worst. The German soldiers in WWII were just doing their jobs when they executed civilians, but does that make it right? If a Jew fought back and killed a Nazi that was about to kill him, would that Jew be ethically wrong? And if not, what is the difference between that scenario and fighting back against the American SS when they abuse the law? The drug users arn't the ones violating the law. The politicians violated the law by banning drugs. The cops violated the law by searching the house with IR for drugs without a warrent. The police violated the law by using excessive force. The police violated the law by not providing this man with a lawyer before interogation. The police violated the law by threatening seizure of property without compensation. The police violated the law by coercing a confession from the man. The constitution is quite clear that anyone in public service who violates civil liberties faces a very stiff penality. If multiple people do it, it is conspiracy to violate civil liberties, punishable by life in prison. If the courts will not bring these pigs to justice, its the job of the citizens to do so.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Rogue Leader is m4h h3r0 !

antiestablishment.gif

Trak

Rampant Suicide Machine
Mar 19, 2001
Nashville
www.uglymachine.com
Originally posted by Tommy Atkins

What, Father Christmas? He has THEORIES, as well as running a parcel delivery service that is the envy of DHL and FedEx? :D

What are you talking about? That isn't Santa Claus, that's Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard!

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Hmmm . . . you know . . .

:con: this confuses the hell out of me. Despite how completely EXTREMIST he is, Rogue has a point. Omigod . . . I agree with something Rogue has to say. Am I about to start squirreling away assault weapons and creating a "compound"? HELP ME! I NEED A PSYCHIATRIST! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN CONVINCED THAT THERE MAY BE JUSTIFICATION TO KILL POLICE OFFICERS! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Me an extremist? I'm not an extremist, I just hold a high degree of radical beliefs. And according to my dictionary, an extremist is someone who holds a high degree of...radical...beliefs.......you win this round, Raven......

RuX

Jul 3, 2001
Visit site
Hey

When you are an extremist for personal liberties and freedom as well as equality for all, there is no way this can be a bad thing. Besides, "Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom". Jefferson said it (theme of 4th of July :))

As long as it isn't on the other side ;)

MJACK

Mar 14, 2000
Lexington, MA, USA
Visit site
Actually Ballistophobia, if you want to bust out the newbie insults, I have been here longer than you. I'm sure some cops can be corrupt and abuse their power, but from my experience, that isn't how most cops act. Contrary to what you may think, Rogue Leader, police reduce crime, not civilians packing heat, even though some of you may have been unduly harassed by them (and have a right to be pissed in cops in general for that). And I'm sure the police did have a warrant to search Dank's house, and no doubt he exaggerated his story.

RuX

Jul 3, 2001
Visit site
NRA1, i have to agree with what you said. The police stop 96% of the crimes in the United States... citizens who pack heat are 3 times more likley to shoot their family members than any criminal. I do think to an extent civilians should be allowed to own firearms... but i think control has to be much more strict, i think that just like a car... you should have to have a license that you have to renew, i think you should have to pass vision tests, i think you should have to go to class refreshers every 6 or so months, i think that if you are a convicted felon, you should not be allowed to own a firearm (just like you are not allowed to vote)
(source for both is the FBI Crimes report)

and on a side note, if the police didnt have a warrent, they would have dropped all charges because if any evidence is produced illegally its declared null and void and cannot be used to convict anyone.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
hey Chucky Heston, read my f<b></b>ucking story again.

This high-tech equipment produced a heat profile which showed a "likely marijuana-growing operation" on the west side of my house, according to the search-warrant affidavit. (My growroom was actually on the southeast side.)

I once believed that a gun and badge were accompanied by compassion and conscience. I was wrong. Police officers who volunteer for marijuana eradication, who enjoy arresting marijuana users and growers, are cold-hearted ideologues who use the cover of law to harm harmless people.

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
citizens who pack heat are 3 times more likley to shoot their family members than any criminal.
Wrong. You probably got this information from the Kellerman Study, which has been discredited once a day, every day, for the past 10 years. The Kellerman study only takes into account instances in which the criminal is killed. In most cases the criminal leaves after merely witnessing the gun or a warnings hot is fired.

i think that just like a car... you should have to have a license that you have to renew
A car is a privelage, a gun is a right. Your human rights come from the fact that you are a sentient living thing, not from a piece of paper. Do you think we should need a license to speek freely?

i think you should have to pass vision tests
Only people who don't need vision correction should be able to use guns? Thats less than half the people of America. Is someone with good vision better than someone without? Because according to this statement you think someone who doesn't have good vision should be subject to more crime (since someone who doesn't own a gun isn't as safe).

i think that if you are a convicted felon
I only quoted this because I thought it would make me seem more moderate if I said I agreed with something :)
It is legal for convicted felons to lose some rights, a common one being the right to vote (thank god for that, if criminals could vote we would definitly have gun control). But it should be for violent crimes. A person practicing his right to use marijuana shouldn't have his other rights taken away.

if the police didnt have a warrent, they would have dropped all charges because if any evidence is produced illegally its declared null and void and cannot be used to convict anyone
No, it would not have been delcared null and void. The police search without warrents all the time. they should have dropped all charges, but wouldn't.

And NRA1, police arn't stopping crimes if they are commiting crimes themselves. In this case that is exactly what they did. Everytime a cop enforces an illegal law, he is commiting a crime. Every time a cop abuses someone's rights enforcing that illegal law, the victim has a right to kill the cop just as they would any other criminal. Cops do not have a license to rape and plunder as the please. Every citizen should enforce the law. The only difference between a cop and any other citizen is a cop is paid to do it. Therefore, a cop has no special privalges to do what he wants. He can't bust into my home without a warrent just like any normal person can't just bust into my home. And, NRA1, ironically, the government you are pimping for actually seems to agree with me. It is constitutionally legal in every state to kill a cop in self defense if they are using unjustified force or abusing your rights.

Eyes-Only

Feb 1, 2001
"It is constitutionally legal in every state to kill a cop in self defense if they are using unjustified force or abusing your rights."

I think I may need an example here rogueleader. There is many a way to take this statement and I would like you to clearify it up a little. Remember 15 year old dumb people may read this board and you stating that may give them an excuse to open fire on a law enforcement officer and claim he was defending his rights or he felt the officer didnt have the right to order him to place his hands on the car hood/roof.

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
The New Hampshire State Constitution is an example: http://www.state.nh.us/constitution/billofrights.html

[Art.] l0. [Right of Revolution.] Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance ag ainst arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.