postal dude

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fender_ketchup

MADKILLA
Jun 30, 2005
Could someone make a model and skin for UT'04 of the Postal Dude from Postal 2? It would probably be really easy, because that's an Unreal engine game too. Thanks

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
fender_ketchup said:
Could someone make a model and skin for UT'04 of the Postal Dude from Postal 2? It would probably be really easy, because that's an Unreal engine game too. Thanks

Maybe someone can port it for you, anyway please always include pics when requesting something :)

like this (sorry google didn`t find any better):

postaldude.jpg

vortal_pic_40192.jpg

fender_ketchup

MADKILLA
Jun 30, 2005
thanks but I just figured what the hell, i'll just do it, since I have the game, and why dont I throw in ALL of the weapons, his voices, etc.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
fender_ketchup said:
thanks but I just figured what the hell, i'll just do it, since I have the game, and why dont I throw in ALL of the weapons, his voices, etc.

That`s cool! Don`t forget to send this to skincity when you are done ;)

Good luck and happy skinning

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
No chance for posting this :( . It´s breaking the EULA .We can´t post something original ported from a game to UT2004.

That`s a pity, but understandable. So the only chance to get chars from other games hosted here is making the model all new or just reskin a model :)