post your UT character

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah but i used "screen" blending this time. I would have learned one day or another ;)

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Thanatos said:
I also use a model/skin I made ingame, either one of my Unreal 1 inspired skins or my new MalcolmUC2004 model for the Unreal Championship 2004 mod team:

*Must steal Thanatos's PC so i can use new Malcom model!!*

Sidoius

Last edited:

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Thanatos said:
Not for the moment the mod is still in the Internal Alpha stages, and I haven't even given my team a chance to test him yet...
(I should really do that...:doh:) *Heads off to upload the Malcolm model
I'm definitely looking forward to that. ^_^

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
yeah I'll look forward to that Malcolm too. Thats some crazy looking armor I must say. Assuming since its in Alpha stages it has a substancial amount of coding in it (wink wink playable online)

Death Dream said:
I havent seen him before and the team colors are nice. Is that playable online?

yeah nice merging there Kantham

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
check out thes 2 characters I found just recently its the legendary loque from UT99 for 2k3 but works in 2k4 and a cyborg named Xenon

cool ass loque
Shot00052.jpg

Xenon as you can tell the bright green colors on him they blink like your turn signals of a car.
Shot00053.jpg

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
yeah thanks random. I havent tested them online yet planning on doing so here shortly. I'll let you guys know it their playable online or not. and the links I acually dled them from another site and also uploaded them through filefront. So they should be in several places now. I also found a big mortal kombat pack pack that has noobsaibot, scorpion, ermac, rain, jade, smoke, subzero, and a few other people but, I guess the site is currently down becuase its not loading. When it comes back up I'll share it with you guys. but if you guys want to try to see if you can get in heres the address http://www.mkprojects.tk/

here are some of the mk ninjas I put together (pic i mean)

[SCREENSHOT]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4706/mkninjas0zx.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Edit by Mod. : Don´t post such big pic . Use the screenshot tag or post a link please.

Last edited by a moderator: