Post your cool video's here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Almost said:
I'm not policing you any more than you try to police those you have told to stay out of this thread.

I never said that 'you' were policing.

I invited them to stay out if they did not like me, or the thread, as I cannot understand why one visits a thread they dislike. Ya know?

More vids to come when I get back from Alaska.

I bet you're all excited. :lol:

Faustavian

Hey who's back there?!?!?
Aug 5, 2004
Washington State
GOOD LORD!

That was truly painful to watch, I really felt sorry for the audience!

Sounded like when you put a raccoon and a hound in a barrel!

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
Tragic said:
Come to my land and take my wife, a wife who lovingly raised my children and asked nothing more
Could she come to my place rather, we would be more comfortable and I'd got all my sex toys at hand (plus I'm a bit lazy)
Thanks for the proposal anyways, You're the man :tup:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
You are really enjoying this aren't you? Being the victim of the "terrible men on the internet who hates me".

Olethros didn't take either "sides", as you like to think of this, but contributed to the thread and you write a fucking essay flaming him. Good job! You are well underway alienating every single person in this community. Olethros has never been part of "terrible men on the internet who hates me". In fact, he is one of the few, much unlike you, who actually contribute to the community, silently with mutators without expecting anything in return for it. Again you show your total lack of social antennas and see everything as a personal attack on you.

Olethros has the respect of everyone in this community. Don't you dare bite off one of the few hands that feed us just because you love all the attention you are getting with your flaming.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
']['rågïç said:
Blah, blah, blah, blah, yap, yap, yappity yap.
Although you do a good job of obscuring it in a deluge of incoherence I take it you are trying to say that you are somewhat upset about my post, presumably because you interpret it as a personal attack on you. For your apparently much required benefit, allow me to clarify my intent:

By "not condoning this thread" I meant that I didn't wish to add to what at times have bordered on a regular flamefest here. Without passing any judgement on the whos and whys and wherefores it started. And by "special" people I was referring to the - for lack of a better word - "performers" in the video and how it really isn't very nice to laugh at people whose faculties do not quite measure up to the established minimum.

If you immediately take this as insults to your person, you really do strike me as a bit on the paranoid side. You might find that a more laid-back approach to communicating with people both on the internet and perhaps in real life could be to your benefit. Unless, of course, due to a really freakish coincidence you are one of the people in the video? That skinny little guy with the glasses and the white shirt who forgets the lyrics from the start and do those queer (yes, pun intended) little twirls at the end of the song, perhaps? If that is the case, then I am truly sorry. But, obviously, not nearly as sorry as you.

Last edited:

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Yeah, I was also incredibly focking drunk. What a crybaby I can be. :lol: Think I'll lay off the Jack Daniels for awhile. :rolleyes:

Sorry, Olethros. You didn't deserve that.

Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
Might as well go eat worms
Doo dah doo dah

Last edited: