Post your action screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
I dunno....is this action? "hot time in the ole town tonite" la lala.....

/edit/ argh it acted like it was uploading...

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
godlike.jpg

godlike.jpg

godlike2.jpg

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by hund
Arg i got it wrong! how do i put up pictures from my comp?!

You need to convert them from a .bip pic to a .jpg format. Then I upload to the web using something like www.justwebit.com it`s free and they will host just a ton of screenys...at one site I have over 255 screenshots!!
Then after you have them uploaded....just insert them into the forums with a addy to picture [/ img] (no spaces in there...I just put it in so it would show up) behind the addy to the pic and your done!!

You can also use that way of posting with any picture that is on the net already....say at another web site....just right click the pic you want to use....click properties....copy the addy....then paste it in the forums with the [img]addy[/ img](no space)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
WOOOT! :D I come back, and I'm not dissapointed, people actually posted in this thread :)
Previous one was a flop, cause someone suggested a thread like this belonged in ot :rolleyes:

Anyway, cool "flamer" pic DigitalPixie.
Hot town? Where can I get this level ;)? Which mod?

new pic :)

Mmmmh Barbeque... haaaaaaaa... :p