Post funny UTXMP shots here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
I figured we need a thread to pass our time while waiting for the next version. (hint hint ;) )

I'll start with no one believing in poor Tech. :D

Your turn!

jake_weeeeeeee

Jan 2, 2004
not utxmp, but still u2xmp, yet funny.

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.weeeeeeee.com/media/tech.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
description: YES, the guy is dead. he died while doing his duty. ^^

weeeeeeee!

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
man if you want funny screenshots, the admins should add bigheads in :D if you get 100 points you right away have the biggest head available :D

ow and here is the energybug that is working at least offline with my turrentplacing I made a big monsterkill of 13.
shot000024ml.jpg

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I got my head stuck in the car door. Doh!

Attachments

• UTXMPShot00004.jpg
    UTXMPShot00004.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 49

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Thought I would try to slow down the enemy access to Leviathan

Had an arty... enemy was gone... so to try and restrict their resources upon next spawn.... I made a little mess in their basement.

Last edited:

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
Skaxis said:
Had an arty... enemy was gone... so to try and restrice their resources upon next spawn.... I made a little mess in their basement.

What the hell?

How on earth did you get an UT vehicle in UTXMP?

btw, that's so evil. :D

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
No idea. Don't even know what map it IS.

Actually, in instant action you can spawn any vehicle you want:
summon <classname>
onslaught.rv = Scorpion
onslaught.prv = Hellbender
onslaught.hoverbike = Manta (I think)
onslaught.onsattackcraft = Raptor
onslaught.hovertank = Goliath
onslaughtfull.onsmobileassaultstation = Leviathan
onslaughtbp.onsdualattackcraft = Cicada
I forget the SPMA and Paladin class names. They're both onslaughtbp.something. ... and yes, I typed the other 7 from memory.

Last edited:

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Uh Huh huh... huhuhuhuh

I didn't meant to start an off topic event with that pic lol.. Just so you know the map is "XMP-GSF-Storm"

I think some of that Frankenstein playing around that a few "mad scientists" did... in making a few "monster/abberation" maps is good food for thought and a nice example of what both COULD be done (if coding supported it), but also what perhaps NOT to do for XMP maps.... I'll shut up now hawhawhawhaw:lol: