Possibly stupid server setup question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThinIce

Sep 22, 2004
Ok at the risk of looking somewhat dumb...

Am going to setup a server for this Fraghouse Invasion running in the UK (should be good for most of Europe).

Have downloaded the UMOD package for installation on client, but i can't seem to see the related .zip for server install?

I do vaugely remember something about being able to use something in /system to extract the contents of a .UMOD ...

I'm using the Linux dedicated server, patched up to the latest offical release.

My second question - are there a set of 'suggested' settings that will make the server more initially palatable to the community, or are the defaults fine as they are?

TIA

Thin

ThinIce

Sep 22, 2004
OK - got bored waiting for a reply and zipped up the dir and uploaded it to the server.

We're now running with a pretty much untouched config @

83.142.52.4:7000

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Servers with the Satore Monster Pack and UT2K4RPG are overall more popular.
You could also add Super Berserk or Low Grav for some fun.

Only the Satore& RPG setup makes OBJ and BOSS maps unplayable. Or either one of those 2. Ask LightBringer or Baz or somebody who knows about that stuff.
There should also be plenty o' topics about that subject in these here forums