1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Possible voice reproduction device

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by aha!, Mar 9, 2006.

1. aha!

aha! New Member

Hi people,

I have been working on some maps for deep space 9. It's a great game, even though it's old. I sure hope they come out with a deep space 9 2. Anyway, I was wondering if there was some sort of voice reproduction system that allows you to reproduce voices. For example, I could play worf's voice on the translator. Then, when it captures the voice sample, I could type in some text, then have the translator play what I typed. Pretty neat, eh? Also, for those of you who play deep space 9, I have included 2 maps for you in a winzip file. Just extract them anywhere, like on your desktop, then open up the training level map or the second map and enjoy! I recommended you read the notepad first so you understand the basics in the game. I know there may be a few glitches in the levels, such as on the second map, when the stairs are bulit crappy and other glitches, but that's normal, because I am NOT offically done with both maps. Let's just say these are 'demo' versons of these maps. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. aha!

aha! New Member

I also forgot to mention this too, but the user has the right to edit the map in any benifical way if nessicary

3. Endarire

Endarire LemInc

After downloading and unzipping the file, how do I run it in UT2004?

-EE

4. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

He said it was for DS9, not 2k4. :/

5. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

DS9? WTHOMGBBQ!?!? :eek: Ok this is a UT2004 Site wth is a DS9 Map doing here Oo??