Possible Browser Issue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slaughter.SP

Jan 22, 2008
Memphis, TN
slaughtersplace.com
The two new Davision and Fraegers mutators seem to be causing odd server browser issues. When I have them on the commandline, my server in Favorites shows 9999 in the ping and I cannot join via the browser (I can still use 'open'). When I remove them the ping shows normal and I can then join.

ralph67

Oct 6, 2008
The two new Davision and Fraegers mutators seem to be causing odd server browser issues. When I have them on the commandline, my server in Favorites shows 9999 in the ping and I cannot join via the browser (I can still use 'open'). When I remove them the ping shows normal and I can then join.

I do not have that problem, server shows up all the time. V022 and both mutators are activated on my server with ultra insta. The server is started via shell script on a linux server.

Cheers,

Ralph

Slaughter.SP

Jan 22, 2008
Memphis, TN
slaughtersplace.com
Glad yours is working, however continued testing shows mine is not and I believe that HTM~Minion has experienced the same problem. He says he can add them after starting the server w/WebAdmin and it works for him though, I've tried that and it does not seem to work for me (under Favorites it again shows 9999). I can still use 'open' and can still get to WebAdmin. But again, once I remove the mutators the ping shows normal.

ralph67

Oct 6, 2008
Glad yours is working, however continued testing shows mine is not and I believe that HTM~Minion has experienced the same problem. He says he can add them after starting the server w/WebAdmin and it works for him though, I've tried that and it does not seem to work for me (under Favorites it again shows 9999). I can still use 'open' and can still get to WebAdmin. But again, once I remove the mutators the ping shows normal.

Does your server logfile show anything about those mutators?

Slaughter.SP

Jan 22, 2008
Memphis, TN
slaughtersplace.com
I checked that already and no errors have been logged regarding those two mutators.

Galt, the other mutators I am running are BiaVote 0.5.3, BattleRPG, BattleMod and InvMutator_MonstersDropItems. The only one that I feel really could be suspect would be BiaVote, so I'll test running w/out that one next.