Portland Here I come!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Well, I'm doing it. In 7-10 days I'll be leaving for Portland, Oregon. I'm going to be trying to rent a house and get everything going. Been a long wait here in Reno, earning money, then the knee injury and subsequent phys therapy and time to heal. I'm ready to get the hell out of the desert!

Anyone in the PNW wanna chill? :)

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
If you come up the coast instead of I-5 drop me a line. You are welcome to stop by, I'll have the wife make a nice dinner. We are in Coos Bay, about 4 hours south on Hwy101.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
If you come up the coast instead of I-5 drop me a line. You are welcome to stop by, I'll have the wife make a nice dinner. We are in Coos Bay, about 4 hours south on Hwy101.

I am actually going to visit coos bay sometime in the next few months. I'll let you know what my plans are when I do!

So you go in 7-10 days and you dont have a place lined up yet? :eek:

It's hard when you can't actually check the houses out. I'm going to be making phonecalls tomorrow, however we have a place to stay for a couple weeks if we have to.

You should go to pdxlan 19 in Portland. It's on February 17-21st. I should be there.

I'll definitely try to check it out.